Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Big Guy in a Roadster?

Old 05-16-2017, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Guy in a Roadster?

Hello everyone,

I've been shopping around for a convertible to play with and a friend at work suggested I check out the Crossfire. I love the looks of the car and the SRT6 has definitely caught my attention. My main problem (question?) is that I'm a big guy. 6'3" and 350lbs. Do you think someone my size would fit in a roadster? I'd be doing 90% of my driving with the top down and it would be my 'weekend / project car'. I do fit in a Porsche BoxsterS passenger seat with the top up for reference but barely.

My dream setup would be a 2005+ SRT6 Roadster in Blue or Black with under 80,000 miles. Should be obtainable for under $9000 you think?

Thanks in advance and I hope I'll be able to join your community as an owner in the future!

Old 05-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Big Guy in a Roadster?

I'm 6 feet, 260 lbs, I have PLENTY of room in my roadster, even with the top up.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Re: Big Guy in a Roadster?

Finding a decent convertible SRT6 is getting more difficult. Good luck. You might find "yours" drifting to the left. Seriously, it is a smallish two-seater and the rake is limiting by the rear bulkhead. Drive one first.