Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

My New Srt-6

Old 01-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: My New Srt-6

Sometimes..... No explanation is necessary!!!

But every party seems to have one.

P.S. As scary as this may be...... I get FUBU's sense of humor as well.

Last edited by bmorgan; 01-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats on the find FUBU! I can't believe no one has asked, but how much does it cost to ship it from Florida to Sweden?

Old 01-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by antonio311
I have the same exact one & I Love it! Good luck with it!
Thanks man! It is the nicest car I have ever driven. And that says a lot ;P Plus the design is just as tony tiger says, grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Looks good in all colours. I prefer blue, black, silver and of course white.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
...Not everyone appreciates my humor, so I can't blame you for that. But FUBU is just very excited to see this project moving along, quite literally.
I found it halerious! Something I could have written myself Those jokes are in good spirit and I get the feel that another forum member is supporting me in the quest for glory, getting my dream car (SRT-6) that is!

Thanks for the support!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by green-ghost
Hey FUBU, perhaps you could switch out the interior for alabaster white?!
haha, I have actually thought about it. Like changing the seatbelts to white at least. Would look way cool. The contrast of white on white with white white with whit whinterior would not look good. I think the exterior should be in contrast to the interior. Blue vs beige, White vs black.. Thought about the console to spray it white, but that will be bad in contrast with silver. But look at MikeR's interior. Way nice with the blue.. I guess it was Rcompart (Rudy) who did it for him . ? But yet again, a very funny joke
I heard you being a bodyshopainter, maybe you could enlighten me on the chrysler factory paint instructions? coatings etc. 960/p61 is the abalaster colo(u)r but how many layers etc is needed for a good job?
P.S. Imagine to put white windowtint on a white car.. hahaha

Old 01-04-2011, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
10080 how about givin the guy a break? for being swedish and english a second language i think his sense of humor is fantatstic. i fully understood his "embellishment" and got a chuckle out of it. dinasrt i think he fully understood the window seat joke, it seems he has a better sense of humor than most and i hope the few who have been riding him on every thread dont chase him away.

just my .02
Thanks for the support ;D (You were the one who taught me the "just my $.02" sentence, well made me look it up on google at least) Haha, the window joke was brilliant! Regarding members chasing me away from the forum, well I won't be leaving until I sell the car, which I wont. I like it here. Even then I would look in from time to time and see the progress on all you other peeps!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by musicnsurf
you know, i'm not trying to be humor topical here but...in tron:legacy, the bar scene...those three guy programs looking at the hottie gurl programs...that's me, fubu, and softball.
Shame I have not seen the movie.. also did not find a clip on youtube. Hmm.. better look at my sites tonight.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by bmorgan
P.S. As scary as this may be...... I get FUBU's sense of humor as well.
Nice! I guess, right? ;D How is it going with the new grill and lighting? Looked very nice!!!
Still have not changed the signature ?

Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
Congrats on the find FUBU! I can't believe no one has asked, but how much does it cost to ship it from Florida to Sweden?
Well there are many factors included but let's just say that tax (11%) and VAT (25%) adds a little. That is calculated from the purchase price of the vehicle. The actual price of shipping is not that bad. But lets just say that I really like the car otherwise I would not do this. I had a nice white N/A. But I always wanted the SRT due to it's performance. So I thought.. well should I do it.. well heck yeah, so I sold two of my cars so I could buy the SRT, import it and possibly re-paint it (not the interior Green-Ghost! BTW, what is your pup holding in it's mouth? Is it one of them throttle sensors enhancers?) Then the project will be finished and I will have my dream car!

to be continued..

BTW the ship is now in Jacksonville.

Live fartygskarta - Fartygstrafik och positioner

Sorry for no live picture from the engine/steamroom. :P