Detail Shop The place to talk about the daily care of your Crossfire and share the products you use to care for your Crossfire

Crystal Guard Bay Area event

Old 11-24-2003, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crystal Guard Bay Area event

I'm looking to host an event at the CrystalGuard distribution center in the San Francisco bay area. If you belong to this forum and have interest in helping me orgazine a nice formal event for all Crossfife owners please let me know.

We have a very nice shop in Mountain View, California that specializes in the Crystal Guard applicaiton and custom audio installations (www.customexotica.com). Let me know if you would like to attend or even come visit for a free demo or our product. This would be beneficial for the rest of the community to see reacts to the our product.

So who's interested?

Old 11-29-2003, 06:39 PM

I might like to stop by sometime, and if it were during an event with other Crossfire owners... well even better. Most of the info on the website seems to be about CrystalGuard on new cars. I'm also wondering how CrystalGuard behaves with clearcoat finishes that are used in many of the body shops around the Bay?

Old 12-01-2003, 01:19 PM

Well so far it seems like you might be the only one in the area. I'd love to have you come and vist and I can show you the shop. We have a Ferrari and Lambo in there that shows the coating very nicely. But in terms of other clear coats, it depends what you mean. You'll haev to get more descriptive.

Drop me an email at jim@crystalguard.com and hopefully we can arrange a time to meet. We can demo the product on your vehicle and you can share with the community your results and what you saw. Let me know what you want to do...

Old 12-01-2003, 09:23 PM

We would be interested in attending an event in the Bay area providing we have the time off work. Would be nice to have it when we have our week of vacation - we'd make it a full trip from Las Vegas! Keep us posted about the date.

Old 12-02-2003, 02:05 PM

Let me know when vacation is and I'd be happy to schedule something. We also own a very nice live music venue and would be happy to host a dinner for members if they made the trek for a meet. Maybe the last week of December?

Old 12-03-2003, 10:48 PM

Thanks for the offer - our vacation is not until February 1. If you can do it then - count us in :lol: Maybe with a couple of months notice, we can get several owners to join in. 8)

Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 PM

Whatever works best for everyone is fine with me...It would make sense to get more people all at once than a couple for an event...

Old 12-04-2003, 01:46 PM

I see you're from Virginia..... If you want to put something together out here, I would be interested in that.

Old 12-04-2003, 01:58 PM

Oops, I think I messed up. I'm in California. I'll edit my profile...sorry about that

Old 12-04-2003, 02:06 PM

I grew up in L.A. (Redondo Beach) Then spent 13 years in the Army. When I went back to L.A. in 1982 the place had become so crowded I was happy when my company asked me to head up the Apache helicopter program in Va. I got here in 1985 and haven't been back to L.A. since my Dad's funeral in 1991.

Old 03-11-2004, 07:01 PM

Any bay area Crossfire people? I'm still looking to put on an event...

Old 03-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Default newbie here

I just got mine last Sunday and am in the Pleasanton area,,,what'cha think,,,you and me kid?
Christine

Old 03-12-2004, 01:40 PM

Fitbiz,

You want to come check out our shop? It's the CrystalGuard HQ and I'd love to get you to apply the CG on your car. It's in Mountain View. We can do a quick demo of the instant version for free. Give me a call at 408-655-8962.

Jim Campos
Sales & Marketing
Crystalgaurd products

Old 03-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Default sounds good Jim

I'd like to meet you and find out about CG. Sorry about not replying sooner, something happened Saturday while I was washing my car and I've been distracted by it. I'll call ya later on today.
Christine Foster

Old 03-19-2004, 01:45 PM

Fitbiz,

Try calling me again sometime. I really want to see your new Crossfire and chat...

Old 03-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Diamond Jim
Fitbiz,

You want to come check out our shop? It's the CrystalGuard HQ and I'd love to get you to apply the CG on your car. It's in Mountain View. We can do a quick demo of the instant version for free. Give me a call at 408-655-8962.

Jim Campos
Sales & Marketing
Crystalgaurd products
Jim,

We're going to be in Mountain View for a few days in mid May... Can you do the entire car, if so how long does it take???

Old 03-19-2004, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws
Originally Posted by Diamond Jim
Fitbiz,

Jim Campos
Sales & Marketing
Crystalgaurd products
Jim,

We're going to be in Mountain View for a few days in mid May... Can you do the entire car, if so how long does it take???
It takes about 6 hrs to do the Ex application. The Quick version only takes an hr or so...If you're coming this way, I'd do the professional coat.

Old 03-19-2004, 05:25 PM

so sorry, don't mean to string you along Jim,,,as I mentioned I've been dealing with something that happened to my car on day 6 after I got it. I posted a thread about it if you care to read. It's called "Step Away From The Car,,,Bottom line a guy is coming out tomorrow to do something about it and I've got my hopes up that it will be satisfactory. Other than that, I have not driven it in the past couple days and will be getting a 3M clear bra put on most of the front areas Monday. I'll drop it off on Sunday afternoon and probably won't be able to pick it up till Tuesday after work because I don't teach on Tuesday evenings. So in the week and a half that I've had it it's been crazy. I think that once I get the injury taken care of and the clear bra on I'll be "back in black" :lol: enjoying my new baby again. Please understand and I'll be in touch cause I would like to meet you as well and find out about CG.

Christine

Old 03-19-2004, 07:54 PM

just let me know when...good luck with everything...

Old 03-23-2004, 02:07 PM

Hey Jim...just ordered my CrystalGuard Quick and Wash this morning. I am rather new here and didn't know much about the products until last night. After reading the CrystalGuard site info I decided to give it a try on my new Crossfire. My car is white and hope it will make the gloss even better. Even though my car is less than 3 weeks old, I was invited to join a local car club to show it. Hope to have it preped and ready for the weekend show. If all goes well, I'll be telling the other members about it. We are about 125 members strong. Any special tips or advise you'd like to pass along, please do. I am really looking forward to seeing the end result. Thanks a million...

Quick Reply: Crystal Guard Bay Area event