Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Catalyst & O2 not ready

Old 02-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Catalyst & O2 not ready

Originally Posted by Tony the Tuner
Hey guys I just want to clear something up here, Robert I hope you understand at the time I did not work for Eurocharged anymore and for me to correct that problem so you did not have to get flashed every year for emissions it was costing me that $100 I was not trying to make money on you, I was just trying to help you out and get the issue fixed for good.

But you guys done the right thing and contacted Eurocharged and got the issue fixed for free which should have been done.

Just for the record I am no longer apart of Eurocharged and when I can help I will but when things like that happen I will do the best that I can to help but I now work for another business.

Sorry for any issues you guys had and I hope everything is all good now.
tony i fully understand your positon in this issue and realize you couldnt fix the issue and had to send it out.
what i dont understand is why the o2 sensors were turned off to begin with. was it because a lean conditon would show up with them turned on? i had jerry turn mine on and there doesnt seem to be any reason to turn them off during the dyno session. you were the tuner for the 32's and srt-6's that day and i was just curious

Old 03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would someone from Eurocharged please contact me? I am having the same issue with the O2 sensors being turned off and not being able to pass emissions.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

email jerry@eurocharged.com and he should get back to you.. you will need a cable for a remote or send the ecu to him to have it done or if your in the atlanta area malones can have it done remotely by jerry

Old 03-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the email address. I will try that if I don't hear back shortly. Jerry & I exchanged emails on Facebook for awhile but I have not heard back recently.

Big fan of Eurocharged - so please don't take my comments the wrong way. Just need to get a small issue addressed.