Need your help with cushion, engine support - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 AM

Default Need your help with cushion, engine support

I need to change CUSHION, Engine Support (part number 05098 310AA)It is necessary to change 2 left and right! I live in Belarus(west Europe) to order them from USA it is a problem! Can somebody help me and tell if the mersedez CUSHION, Engine Support can fit to Crossfire?If yes what will be Mersedez part number!Thank you for help.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Banned

Default Re: Need your help with cushion, engine support

Cargear is a Major Supplier of Auto Accessories, Truck Accessories, Car Parts and Truck Parts including Headlights, Taillights, Mirrors and More. In Stock, Great Prices.