Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Need a new facia...

Old 10-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a new facia...

Anyone have a good contact or relatively inexpensive source to buy a new front fascia? Mine was kindly damaged (cracked and nearly pulled off) while I was out of town..funny thing is this managed to happen when I left the keys with the parents...if it amount more than my insurance deductible, I'm going to try submitting a claim...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Need a new facia...

I don't mean to make light of your misfortune-but that's funny.

When I was 16, my folks left me home alone for 2 weeks (they went to Hawaii) and I kinda' smushed the Mustang.

Turnabout is fair play, I guess.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by maxcichon
I don't mean to make light of your misfortune-but that's funny.

When I was 16, my folks left me home alone for 2 weeks (they went to Hawaii) and I kinda' smushed the Mustang.

Turnabout is fair play, I guess.
Reminds me of when my dad backed the combine into my truck. I told him we were even for all the things I broke of his when I was younger... He laughed and said it would be a long time before we were even. A week after I got the box side, tailgate and bumper fixed, he was using the truck to run into town for parts and ran one of those yellow poles down the passenger side from end to end by accident. When he came home, he said "You know that whole getting even for wrecking eachothers sh*t? Well we're getting a little closer." I couldn't help but laugh even thought it hurt that I was gonna have to fix my truck again.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya I can get you a srt-6 front bumper cover, if you would like one send me a pm ill let you know the details

Old 10-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts