Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

LED running lights (Audi replicas)

Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LED running lights (Audi replicas)

Getting stuffy in here.....DANG!

rcompart I really like the look of your system. I tried to PM you about some things and your box is full. Would like some more info on installation.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Darticus
Boy!
This site sucks more and more each day with the friendliness!
Thanks for the conversation!
I don't know why they allow jerks to remain on the site!
They apparently allow jerks on this forum because we help people, why don't you take that attitude to another car forum you lazy a$$.

How many, my friend, have you helped?? Have you ever driven over 100 miles for someone on this forum because they needed someone to look at a car for them, because I have. Have you ever spent hours on the phone with another member assisting with a stereo install over 1000 miles away, because I have. How many people have you assisted with LED lighting issues or wheel and tire fitment issues

Before you call anyone jerks, look at your posts. You came into the forum and started 10+ new threads ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED TO DEATH, FOR 5+ YEARS. I tried to be nice and several times suggested you use the search function, but you did not and continued to create threads. Then instead of reading a whole thread, you post in the bottom and say 'bottle feed me the info I am too lazy to look for'. Well, I am sick of it, I am sick of people who do not help themselves. This place is a resource, not a free place to take advantage of the generosity of other members.

So if I am a jerk, then you need to grow a little thicker skin....

AND USE THE *darn* SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!

Last edited by BoilerUpXFire; 05-11-2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 818.crossfire
Getting stuffy in here.....DANG!

rcompart I really like the look of your system. I tried to PM you about some things and your box is full. Would like some more info on installation.
I got your PM and was trying to think of what you were talking about. I just posted the pictures because the OP only had links. Pictures were more visually appealing than text. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
They apparently allow jerks on this forum because we help people, why don't you take that attitude to another car forum you lazy a$$.

How many, my friend, have you helped?? Have you ever driven over 100 miles for someone on this forum because they needed someone to look at a car for them, because I have. Have you ever spent hours on the phone with another member assisting with a stereo install over 1000 miles away, because I have. How many people have you assisted with LED lighting issues or wheel and tire fitment issues

Before you call anyone jerks, look at your posts. You came into the forum and started 10+ new threads ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED TO DEATH, FOR 5+ YEARS. I tried to be nice and several times suggested you use the search function, but you did not and continued to create threads. Then instead of reading a whole thread, you post in the bottom and say 'bottle feed me the info I am too lazy to look for'. Well, I am sick of it, I am sick of people who do not help themselves. This place is a resource, not a free place to take advantage of the generosity of other members.

So if I am a jerk, then you need to grow a little thicker skin....

AND USE THE ******* SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!
Your generosity in helping people was a surprise as you always take the time to be rude and disrupt what I feel is a way to converse with people that like to talk. We have done this before as you can't keep from butting in with nasty, obnoxious comments and tooo bad your not removed from this forum for your rude attitude and intimidation of others including your vulgar vocabulary that I think shouldn't be used on a family site. Fortunately for you no one seems to care if you are VULGAR! Why do you hide in wait looking for someone you want to prey on? Why don't you get a life! I use one paragraph to ask some questions and you now have 3 section complaining about me using space. Say good things or don't say anything!

Last edited by Darticus; 05-10-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Your generosity in helping people was a surprise as you always take the time to be rude and disrupt what I feel is a way to converse with people that like to talk. We have done this before as you can't keep from butting in with nasty, obnoxious comments and tooo bad your not removed from this forum for your rude attitude and intimidation of others including your vulgar vocabulary that I think shouldn't be used on a family site. Fortunately for you no one seems to care if you are VULGAR! Why do you hide in wait looking for someone you want to prey on? Why don't you get a life! Say good things or don't say anything!
For the record, you have started 70 new threads. That is ridiculous when almost every one of them is a question.

Hide in wait??
I have almost 2,000 posts, I obviously don't just 'hide' LMAO

Prey on?? I only say things to people who are too thick to follow simple advice, as you have proven time and time again. We were all new here once, and on 2 different occasions, I NICELY said WELCOME to the forum and please use the search function, 5 new threads later on the same thing, obviously difficulty following simple advice.

Get a life??
I have a life, a great one in fact. I have a new home I just purchased, a beautiful girlfriend, and an awesome career. That career has enabled me to enjoy my other passion in life - cars. The crossfire has enamoured me enough to be on this site a lot, maybe too much, but to help people and to learn new things that will allow me to get the most enjoyment out of this car as possible. Seeing the same threads over and over about the same stuff really makes it difficult to wade through all the bullshit when you are trying to figure out a detailed spec, hence the suggestion on searching and not creating.

You will never have to hear me or my nasty vocabulary again as I am going to do myself a favor and add you to my ignore list, and I suggest you do the same to me, I would not want you to see me typing curse words on this 'family site' as you so put it. Have a nice day, Ron.

John

Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Forum Regular

For the record, you have started 70 new threads. That is ridiculous when almost every one of them is a question.

Hide in wait??
I have almost 2,000 posts, I obviously don't just 'hide' LMAO

Prey on?? I only say things to people who are too thick to follow simple advice, as you have proven time and time again. We were all new here once, and on 2 different occasions, I NICELY said WELCOME to the forum and please use the search function, 5 new threads later on the same thing, obviously difficulty following simple advice.

Get a life??
I have a life, a great one in fact. I have a new home I just purchased, a beautiful girlfriend, and an awesome career. That career has enabled me to enjoy my other passion in life - cars. The crossfire has enamoured me enough to be on this site a lot, maybe too much, but to help people and to learn new things that will allow me to get the most enjoyment out of this car as possible. Seeing the same threads over and over about the same stuff really makes it difficult to wade through all the bullshit when you are trying to figure out a detailed spec, hence the suggestion on searching and not creating.

You will never have to hear me or my nasty vocabulary again as I am going to do myself a favor and add you to my ignore list, and I suggest you do the same to me, I would not want you to see me typing curse words on this 'family site' as you so put it. Have a nice day, Ron.

John
Here is where you ask a question but this is ok!
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...n-starter.html

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR YOUR TERRIBLE ATTITUDE!

Last edited by Darticus; 05-10-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:01 PM

Your generosity in helping people was a surprise as you always take the time to be rude and disrupt what I feel is a way to converse with people that like to talk. We have done this before as you can't keep from butting in with nasty, obnoxious comments and tooo bad your not removed from this forum for your rude attitude and intimidation of others including your vulgar vocabulary that I think shouldn't be used on a family site. Fortunately for you no one seems to care if you are VULGAR! Why do you hide in wait looking for someone you want to prey on? Why don't you get a life! I use one paragraph to ask some questions and you now have 3 section complaining about me using space. Say good things or don't say anything!
Darticus, while I don't condone Boiler's vulgar language, the point he makes is very valid. You came onto this site and asked a lot of questions that had been discussed in great detail and on several occasions. You also have posted in threads whereby your posts have eluded to you not reading through the entire thread but rather just blasting through it and asking for your questions to be outright answered. Like Boiler says, this site is a resource for research. It's an encyclopedia, not a personal assistant. There have been many times that the questions you've posted in the past were so blatantly easy to find that on several occasions, I've found myself typing up a reply to your post with nothing more than a link to the search results for your question only to talk myself out of posting it so maybe you'd do some reaserch and find the answer yourself. Problem is, if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day but if you teach him to fish, he eats for the rest of his life. Same thing with just giving you the answers to your basic questions. It's not hard to just answer it for you but not only does it not teach you proper forum etiquette, but it also creates many unnecessary threads that other people who are searching the forum have to wade through to find their answer and also makes more work for the mods as they merge pertinent threads together.

I try to maintain an even stance on the forum but you're attacking a member that offers a whole lot to this forum. You and him seem to have been butting heads and it really needs to stop.

Darticus, you need to search and search and search before you post a question. This car has been around for a while and I'd say that a great majority of the questions you'll have in the future have already been asked AND answered.

Boiler, don't use the F-word on the forums when telling someone to use the search function.

ADJOURNED

Old 05-10-2010, 03:02 PM

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR YOUR TERRIBLE ATTITUDE!
I do not have a terrible attitude, and if you get to know me, I am actually a nice guy... sometimes. If you promise to use the search function, I will try to improve my attitude

Deal?

Edit: for the record, I 100% thought that when I said Fing, that the site would censor me, like it usually does.

Last edited by BoilerUpXFire; 05-10-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Forum Regular

I do not have a terrible attitude, and if you get to know me, I am actually a nice guy... sometimes. If you promise to use the search function, I will try to improve my attitude

Deal?

Edit: for the record, I 100% thought that when I said Fing, that the site would censor me, like it usually does.
OK I promise!
If I slip I'm sure you'll tell me! NO more F bombs! You are not Joe!

Old 05-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcompart
Darticus, while I don't condone Boiler's vulgar language, the point he makes is very valid. You came onto this site and asked a lot of questions that had been discussed in great detail and on several occasions. You also have posted in threads whereby your posts have eluded to you not reading through the entire thread but rather just blasting through it and asking for your questions to be outright answered. Like Boiler says, this site is a resource for research. It's an encyclopedia, not a personal assistant. There have been many times that the questions you've posted in the past were so blatantly easy to find that on several occasions, I've found myself typing up a reply to your post with nothing more than a link to the search results for your question only to talk myself out of posting it so maybe you'd do some reaserch and find the answer yourself. Problem is, if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day but if you teach him to fish, he eats for the rest of his life. Same thing with just giving you the answers to your basic questions. It's not hard to just answer it for you but not only does it not teach you proper forum etiquette, but it also creates many unnecessary threads that other people who are searching the forum have to wade through to find their answer and also makes more work for the mods as they merge pertinent threads together.

I try to maintain an even stance on the forum but you're attacking a member that offers a whole lot to this forum. You and him seem to have been butting heads and it really needs to stop.

Darticus, you need to search and search and search before you post a question. This car has been around for a while and I'd say that a great majority of the questions you'll have in the future have already been asked AND answered.

Boiler, don't use the F-word on the forums when telling someone to use the search function.

ADJOURNED
Nice reply, Rudy. Fellows, Dart and Boiler, if I didn't know better I'd have to say this was the Politics section! LOL! But really, well said Rudy.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM

OK I promise!
If I slip I'm sure you'll tell me! NO more F bombs! You are not Joe!
Fair enough, I think I can manage that, I don't want to Biden things up too bad in here.

Rudy you are like a magical unicorn bringing good tidings to all of Xfireville

And what is up with the forum not censoring or allowing ignore lists anymore??

Old 05-10-2010, 03:25 PM

A magical unicorn? Really

Old 05-10-2010, 03:27 PM

A magical unicorn? Really
Better than a troll, I suppose LMAO

At least it is a creature with 'a big horn'

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Forum Regular

Oh, you can't ignore me or get censored because it don't work! So you made me promise? Slick, OK! Ron

Old 05-10-2010, 03:38 PM

Ladies are always talking about my big horn.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:59 PM

Oh, you can't ignore me or get censored because it don't work! So you made me promise? Slick, OK! Ron
Ron,

I will stick by my promise and not swear on the forum anymore. Well maybe a little swear here and there for emphasis, but no more uncensored F-bombs, I promise

John

Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Ladies are always talking about my big horn.

Tranny's at the bus station do not count as 'ladies' LMAO

Sorry Rudy, just had to....

Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Forum Regular

Ron,

I will stick by my promise and not swear on the forum anymore. Well maybe a little swear here and there for emphasis, but no more uncensored F-bombs, I promise

John
GOOD BOY! Wanna play with our cars now? OK!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:13 PM

Tranny's at the bus station do not count as 'ladies' LMAO

Sorry Rudy, just had to....
UNREAL!!!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:07 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

He's just a good Nun....

Thank you Rudy for being a good Fireman and puting out the fire..

Quick Reply: LED running lights (Audi replicas)