CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Exterior & Lighting (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/)
-   -   New Slasher Stripes (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/53349-new-slasher-stripes.html)

MoparFreak69 02-04-2013 08:43 PM

Re: New Slasher Stripes

Pm sent on a set of black with grey :)

Mrmiata 02-04-2013 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire (Post 722501)
I wanted to send that I wanted a set of black and grey, but then I remembered, not only do I have a set of your free ones on my car already (look great, by the way) and you sent me a backup set that first time, so I should play nice and let someone who has no slashers get their hands on them :D

You are a gentleman, Beaner ;)

How long have yours been on.. ?

I'm pleasantly surprised at how well these have stayed with proper prep before application!

Mike1118 02-04-2013 08:56 PM

I'd like to order a set of Black or carbon fiber and grey. However I don't see a price.

Mrmiata 02-04-2013 09:56 PM

Could I get a set in 1:24 scale? Wife said I need them for my new diecast.. :D

Beaner 02-04-2013 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mike1118 (Post 722559)
I'd like to order a set of Black or carbon fiber and grey. However I don't see a price.

I have not asked for money. Its just my way of giving back to our members. The amount of time, money saved, the opportunity to meet these wonderful people all because of this forum is worth a few stickers here and there.

Here is the deal with placing an order... It takes a while. I am not a priority and the guy who does them for me uses extras from other orders that way my price is low as possiable so I dont charge anyone for them. Right now he is out of the silver that matches our trim so I cant get that until there is an order for it.
The carbonfiber stuff is a hot item so it is usually around but it cost more. solid colors are availiable anytime but the fancy stuff looks better on our cars so I usually wait.
Sometime in the spring I will get the carbonfiber with matching silver and let you know.

Whoapony - m black / grey. --- SHIPPED
MoparFreak69 - m black / grey. --- SHIPPED
liberty1 - m black / red. --- SHIPPED

Mike1118 02-04-2013 11:07 PM

Great. I have a carbon fiber hood so it would be great to match it if I'm able. Yes you will really enjoy meeting me someday. I'm a really great guy.

MoparFreak69 02-04-2013 11:07 PM

Thanks a ton Beaner!

Adrian_X 02-04-2013 11:08 PM

Major props for helping guys out on here with the little details. It makes things more personal on our cars, and they look great.

You said solid colors are available usually correct? Would you have a solid silver that matches our cars by any chance? I've always thought this little mod was epic.

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 722574)
I have not asked for money. Its just my way of giving back to our members. The amount of time, money saved, the opportunity to meet these wonderful people all because of this forum is worth a few stickers here and there.

Here is the deal with placing an order... It takes a while. I am not a priority and the guy who does them for me uses extras from other orders that way my price is low as possiable so I dont charge anyone for them. Right now he is out of the silver that matches our trim so I cant get that until there is an order for it.
The carbonfiber stuff is a hot item so it is usually around but it cost more. solid colors are availiable anytime but the fancy stuff looks better on our cars so I usually wait.
Sometime in the spring I will get the carbonfiber with matching silver and let you know.

Whoapony - m black / grey. Got your info
MoparFreak69 - m black / grey. Got your info

Beaner 02-04-2013 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Adrian_X (Post 722584)
You said solid colors are available usually correct? Would you have a solid silver that matches our cars by any chance? I've always thought this little mod was epic.

The silver that matches the windshiled surround, door handles and other parts I am unable to get at the moment. SrWilliams has also inquired about this a little while back so it is on my wish list.

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 722568)
Could I get a set in 1:24 scale? Wife said I need them for my new diecast.. :D

I won't mail them. come pick them up and I will have it made! :p

Mrmiata 02-04-2013 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 722574)

Whoapony - m black / grey. Got your info
MoparFreak69 - m black / grey. Got your info

Mrmiata SOL? :p ;) Black and silver just in case..

Whoapony 02-05-2013 06:46 AM

Thanks brother!

dtinker 02-05-2013 08:13 AM

Beaner,

I would like to get the carbon fiber type. I now have the slasher stripes in silver ( black roadster) that I bought from the CICCI Store. They are getting worn look and will replace later. Let me know when you get the new type.

rayth 02-05-2013 08:19 AM

Looks like black and grey has already been spoken for so count me in for carbon fiber as well, happy to throw a little $$ at you if it will help

BoilerUpXFire 02-05-2013 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 722557)
How long have yours been on.. ?

I'm pleasantly surprised at how well these have stayed with proper prep before application!

You got the two keys right there. Mine have been on for about 18 months, and although it sits in the garage for the most part, it still sees the hot and cold and they are not peeling at all...

Originally Posted by Mike1118 (Post 722581)
Great. I have a carbon fiber hood so it would be great to match it if I'm able. Yes you will really enjoy meeting me someday. I'm a really great guy.

They will match enough to get by, and it is nice to know how great of a guy you are LOL

Maybe Beaner will show you his rear view mirror 'hangers' ;)

I have not painted my hood yet because I like looking at it so much LOL

Mrmiata 02-05-2013 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by rayth (Post 722607)
Looks like black and grey has already been spoken for so count me in for carbon fiber as well, happy to throw a little $$ at you if it will help

Good luck on getting him to take a thank you outside of this forum! Wouldn't let me send him a starbucks card or anything.. LOL.

:)

Even a year later.. if he said "hey I could use $10 donation to carry on with the slasher stripes".. all I'd need is a Pay Pal addy..;)

Yeah, I'm that impressed with him and the stripes.

EDIT: Let this in no way void or taint my "CHEAP A$$ BA#TRD" rating! :p

Beaner 02-05-2013 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 722624)

It won't :p
And there is no need for you to send a starbucks gift card as an IOU scribbled on the back of used paper, with the addresses switched so you could just wright "return to sender" to avoid a 2˘ mailing fee :p

The 3 are going out today. This is the fastest I have ever mailed anything. Usually these take a few weeks or more and sometimes comes back due to sloppy printing (my bad). Those of you who had to wait extended periods of time, Thanks

Mrmiata 02-05-2013 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 722642)
And there is no need for you to send a starbucks gift card as an IOU scribbled on the back of used paper, with the addresses switched so you could just wright "return to sender" to avoid a 2˘ mailing fee :p

Wow.. that's not nice Beaner.. really I didn't think they would actually deliver it that way.. :cool:

rayth 02-05-2013 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 722624)
Good luck on getting him to take a thank you outside of this forum! Wouldn't let me send him a starbucks card or anything.. LOL.

:)

Even a year later.. if he said "hey I could use $10 donation to carry on with the slasher stripes".. all I'd need is a Pay Pal addy..;)

Yeah, I'm that impressed with him and the stripes.

Well I've also got a multitude of e-props lined up and waiting... and didn't I see you say something about spending $40 on LEDs? Your rating may indeed be in question

ala_xfire 02-05-2013 02:35 PM

Let this in no way void or taint my "CHEAP A$$ BA#TRD" rating!
Once a King, always a King.
Once a Knight, is enough.

( And that was NOT a hate message )

Mrmiata 02-05-2013 03:09 PM

Wow..

So this is what its like to have "groupies"!

Awesome!

:p

liberty1 02-10-2013 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 722642)

The 3 are going out today. This is the fastest I have ever mailed anything. Usually these take a few weeks or more and sometimes comes back due to sloppy printing (my bad). Those of you who had to wait extended periods of time, Thanks

Thanks Beaner got them yesterday. Now for some warm weather

Beaner 02-10-2013 09:34 PM

3 sets left. Anyone else interested?

Matte black with red - no it does not match the inferno paint --- 1 set avail.
Matte black with grey --- GONE, GONE, GONE
Matte black with chrome --- 1 set avail.

Reliableron - m black / chrome, --- ready to go...

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ipes-83506.jpg

Reliableron 02-11-2013 02:48 AM

Hi Beaner
I will take a set of the "chrome" - thanks for playing well with others!
will send pm

Beaner 02-11-2013 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Reliableron (Post 723569)
Hi Beaner
I will take a set of the "chrome" - thanks for playing well with others!
will send pm

I got your PM and info.
I should have them sent out later on this week!

Dementors 02-12-2013 01:27 AM

Beaner,

I am looking for a solid silver that matches the trim as well so add me to the list. I realize you do not have them at this time so whenever. Thanks for providing these to everyone.:D

MoparFreak69 02-12-2013 09:49 AM

Beaner, got them in the mail and installed yesterday. Thanks again. I'll post up a pic when the sun comes up.

Whoapony 02-14-2013 09:18 PM

Got them, thanks! Not sure when I will get them on but I'll put some pics up when I do!

SRTBoone 05-30-2019 11:45 PM

Beaner, I am new-ish to the forum. I have a Sapphire Silver SRT6. I would love to get a set of the slasher stripes if they are even remotely available. I know the other website is now gone. I would be interested in some carbon stripes but I'm not sure what contrasting color would look good with the Sapphire Silver Blue. Are these available any longer?

dandydan 04-03-2020 09:12 PM

where can i buy them???

JSK 04-04-2020 01:20 AM

I would think a good vinyl graphic shop could fix you up.

jasonk931 08-04-2021 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by FP (Post 637923)
Here are mine. I also debated this but when I saw the CF stripes I had to do it. Matches my MB air-box.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/galle...m/0e3952b1.jpg

I love the look of the LIMITED emblem and slasher stripes here. Can you tell me where you got them both?

jasonk931 08-04-2021 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 723555)
3 sets left. Anyone else interested?

Matte black with red - no it does not match the inferno paint --- 1 set avail.
Matte black with grey --- GONE, GONE, GONE
Matte black with chrome --- 1 set avail.

Reliableron - m black / chrome, --- ready to go...

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ipes-83506.jpg

Still making these by chance or can you send me to a place that has them? I need black with silver or gold edge. I have a Oyster Gold coupe

ZERACER 08-04-2021 09:49 AM

COX Digital Graphics.

Diesel45 08-09-2022 03:25 PM

good afternoon everyone I have a black Limited roadster and I would love to get a set of silver slasher stripes for it does anyone know where I can get them. Or at least the measurements of them so I can have them made it a vinyl shop please let me know thank you

dcskmail 08-09-2022 04:47 PM

Slasher Stripes 2"x 72" $7.50 These have a border and in my opinion look really good. Apply them at the same angle as the bottom of the door cut them a little longer than you need and tape them temporarily to the car to help you decide the best angle and placement. Sorry about the size of the photo , haven't figured that out yet. Amazon link below the bottom of left corner of photo
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cro...6b24ed918b.jpg

Diesel45 08-09-2022 07:58 PM

thanks for the info…..your photo looks like your crossfire is parked in a kitchen 🤣🤣🤣

dcskmail 08-09-2022 08:35 PM

Found some old kitchen cabinets someone was selling for a song when they got new ones . It works great for the garage