Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Front lighting

Old 02-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front lighting

I think that my Xfire have not very good lights, it looks like as if his lights would be very poor for this kind of sport car.
The lights only cover a very short area, let say, in two different zones before the car.
I have a BMW with xenon lights and his lighting is very good, when i take my Xfire in the night i realize that the BMW have much better lighting than the Xfire has.
Please let mi know if your Xfire have the same problem.
Thanks.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Front lighting

Originally Posted by Jesus arzubiaga
I think that my Xfire have not very good lights, it looks like as if his lights would be very poor for this kind of sport car.
The lights only cover a very short area, let say, in two different zones before the car.
I have a BMW with xenon lights and his lighting is very good, when i take my Xfire in the night i realize that the BMW have much better lighting than the Xfire has.
Please let mi know if your Xfire have the same problem.
Thanks.
yes the lights in the crossfire do a horrible job. i had an 02' M3 with bi-xenons...so i know where your coming from. i have since added hid's to my crossfire...the lights are now equal to my bmw's. i purchased them on ebay...callled a "plug and play" kit. the cost was $300. you will need to order an H7 kit in a range of 4-8k.

hope this helps.