Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Trunk lettering

Old 07-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trunk lettering

Any of you that may need a missing letter on the TRUNK can send me a "PM" with address and cell number. I will send a replacement letter,cleaned and with new 3M mounting tape. Ready to install, for no cost. In U.S. no postage cost, out of country cost will depend on cost charged by each country. Besure to check attachment of all other letters to make sure you don't lose any others. You will have almost twice the adhesive as factory letters. These are getting very hard to find, so don't lose any others.

dtinker
David Tinker
281-635-0869

Old 07-22-2017, 11:47 AM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Trunk lettering

Originally Posted by dtinker
Any of you that may need a missing letter on the TRUNK can send me a "PM" with address and cell number. I will send a replacement letter,cleaned and with new 3M mounting tape. Ready to install, for no cost. In U.S. no postage cost, out of country cost will depend on cost charged by each country. Besure to check attachment of all other letters to make sure you don't lose any others. You will have almost twice the adhesive as factory letters. These are getting very hard to find, so don't lose any others.

dtinker
David Tinker
281-635-0869

Another reason why this is the best car forum on the net. Big thanks to this member for his generosity!

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Trunk lettering

Keeper of the Name...thanks David.