General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Just Saw John Travolta...

Old 04-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Saw John Travolta...

LOL I use to live a block from his house here in Ocala, he just drove by me in his DB7 I dont know why but i get so excited to see him....LOL

You would think I would be glad to have Johnny Depp as my step brother but this was so exciting than that LOL Giddy as a school girl.....

http://www.starmagazine.com/news/10972

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUgYGlgIPIs

Last edited by CoupeGirl; 04-20-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Just Saw John Travolta.....

I would of gave him the bird, I'm so tired of that wanna be jet pilot, with the goofy smile. He's just another goofy Tom Cruz lol

don't get me wrong Jonny is the Shiit..

Old 04-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Just Saw John Travolta.....

I get calls from star magazine all the time...., about johnny, but i am still in love with John... I went up on my roof of my old home, and stuck a banner on it JT 4 Ever... lol he flew over my house every takeoff...he also has a ultra light he would give his kids peterpan flights at dusk.....

Old 04-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Just Saw John Travolta...

I have met alot of stars thru johnny, but not John..

Old 04-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is cool you own a crossfire and all but are you really that big of a tool that you run around on forums spouting out how you are a step sister to johnny depp, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102643, let alone release private family videos on youtube under the same screen name CyberGypsy, It sounds to me like your looking for your fifteen min of fame but no one really cares. I came to this post thinking you snapped a picture of John Travolta in his DB, instead you gloat about being neighbors meeting famous people and post private home video's you released of your step brother on youtube, AND THEN TO TOP it off an article of you talking to the press. LOL get a life, seriously THIS IS A CAR FORUM, and your obviously attention starved

wow seriously I got my post deleted and I had to retype this

I am at a lost for words, wow is all i can say WHY would this have been deleted, and am I the only one who thinks she needs to hear this???

Last edited by jonnyangel04; 04-20-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
That is cool you own a crossfire and all but are you really that big of a tool that you run around on forums spouting out how you are a step sister to johnny depp, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102643, let alone release private family videos on youtube under the same screen name CyberGypsy, It sounds to me like your looking for your fifteen min of fame but no one really cares. I came to this post thinking you snapped a picture of John Travolta in his DB, instead you gloat about being neighbors meeting famious people and post private home video's you released of your step brother on youtube, AND THEN TO TOP it off an article of you talking to the press. LOL get a life, seriously THIS IS A CAR FORUM, and your obviously attention starved

wow seriously I got my post deleted and I had to retype this

I am at a lost for words, wow is all i can say WHY would this have been deleted, and am I the only one who thinks she needs to hear this???
I am just stating a fact, get over it....lets see for the last 20 years and i post maybe 10 threads on it.....who cares the point was John travolta, and my 15 minutes of fame i had has nothing to do with Johnny....so either you need attention or your just a jackass.......

Old 04-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Forum Regular

Mods just delete this thread, if it makes everyone happy........ but you are still a jackass.......

Old 04-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Life is random...so am I.

LOL......seven degrees type of thing.......

I went to school with Marty Klebba. He was in the curse of the black pearl. He also does parts on the show Scrubs.

Just thought I'd share to pi** off johnnyangel!

Old 04-20-2008, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by CoupeGirl
I am just stating a fact, get over it....lets see for the last 20 years and i post maybe 10 threads on it.....who cares the point was John travolta, and my 15 minutes of fame i had has nothing to do with Johnny....so either you need attention or your just a jackass.......
ahhh ahahhahah to bad the previous post that got deleted explained in great detail why am I'm not jealous but admin deleted it for some reason feel free to go to them for an explanation, so i guess that makes me a Jackass, I hope this thread doesn't get closed because it is exposing your true colors. I guess you don't have to answer why you released those videos or did an interview with star we can all make our own guesses $$$$

lol thanks apkona lol When I worked at Abercrombie MOA Amanda Binds came in and touched my back while I was helping her look for cloths lol

Old 04-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by apkano
LOL......seven degrees type of thing.......

I went to school with Marty Klebba. He was in the curse of the black pearl. He also does parts on the show Scrubs.

Just thought I'd share to pi** off johnnyangel!

Thats funny, My father owned one of those motorhome companys which stars use while filiming he was there for many coll shoots one of the commercials was for the dodge stealth, rember the car and the mock up of the stealth

Old 04-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
ahhh ahahhahah to bad the previous post that got deleted explained in great detail why am I'm not jealous but admin deleted it for some reason feel free to go to them for an explanation, so i guess that makes me a Jackass, I hope this thread doesn't get closed because it is exposing your true colors. I guess you don't have to answer why you released those videos or did an interview with star we can all make our own guesses $$$$

lol thanks apkona lol When I worked at Abercrombie MOA Amanda Binds came in and touched my back while I was helping her look for cloths lol
yea made million off them.....Jackass.....

Old 04-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Forum Regular

I have met alot of stars thru johnny, but not John..

cool story and it's a small world.
we have a connection to your step brother's taste in furniture that i'll share with you some time...

Old 04-21-2008, 02:47 PM

I'm going to have to side with JohnnyAngel. This is a car forum, I don't really care who you know, are related to, etc. I think actors are just people, like the rest of us. They just happen to pretend for a living and do so on camera. I'm not sure how that makes them better than any of us. I am more proud to say that I am friends with some of the service soldiers giving their lives in the name of freedom.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

CoupeGirl,

I have to say... You saw John Travolta pass by in his DB9?

All kidding aside. It's great that you have some cool neighbors like that... I'm also glad in some ways that I'm a 'nobody' when it comes to knowing famous people. Probably would get me in more trouble than I'm worth.

As to the 'questionable' responses...

I find it so amusing when people get mad at other people for simple postings... there is a reason for the "General" section... it's for stuff like this. We have a "Politics" section for a similar purpose.

All I can add is...

Please take this post along with the complementary salt lick...

Attached Images
File Type: gif
orlybaby.gif (749.1 KB, 121 views)
Old 04-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MMZ_TimeLord
CoupeGirl,

I have to say... You saw John Travolta pass by in his DB9?

All kidding aside. It's great that you have some cool neighbors like that... I'm also glad in some ways that I'm a 'nobody' when it comes to knowing famous people. Probably would get me in more trouble than I'm worth.

As to the 'questionable' responses...

I find it so amusing when people get mad at other people for simple postings... there is a reason for the "General" section... it's for stuff like this. We have a "Politics" section for a similar purpose.

All I can add is...

Please take this post along with the complementary salt lick...

I just got a speeding ticket today in the Crossifre and I'm so pissed. The cop knocked it down to 5 over which I am grateful for (still keeps my hopes alive for Mercedes-Benz ELITE) but I'm pissed that a 5 over ticket in PAis $118. I needed this so badly. Thank you very much for that black & white. I really appreciate it...

Old 04-22-2008, 06:03 AM
Forum Regular

I don't know what the big deal is... CoupeGirl was making fun of herself a bit by saying even though she knows major stars, she still got all excited about seeing JT. I think that's great!

Keep it up CG - don't let others shut you down!

Old 04-22-2008, 06:22 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gibsonjunkie
I don't know what the big deal is... CoupeGirl was making fun of herself a bit by saying even though she knows major stars, she still got all excited about seeing JT. I think that's great!

Keep it up CG - don't let others shut you down!
i Dont, wow seems like some people take life to serouis really............ I am just a happy person who says whats she feels...........if they dont like it dont read it......seems they need something to complain about or they are not happy, and guys thank you for all the kind Pms

Old 04-22-2008, 06:40 AM

i Don't, wow seems like some people take life to serious really............ I am just a happy person who says whats she feels...........if they don't like it don't read it......seems they need something to complain about or they are not happy, and guys thank you for all the kind Pms
Hey Sandy,

The World could use a lot more people in it like You! (IMHO)

You are 'One of a Kind'!

Bill

Old 04-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Forum Regular

Thanks silverfox.....I feel the same way about you

Old 04-22-2008, 07:23 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks silverfox.....I feel the same way about you
Thank God, I don't know what we would do with two Silverfox's.

Quick Reply: Just Saw John Travolta...