General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

For Wychoff customers...

Old 06-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default For Wychoff customers...

I received this email today.

If you were going to get some Crossfire accessories-you may want to call...

"We would just like to let everyone know that the Wyckoff On-line Parts Department will remain open. Chrysler terminated our dealership earlier this month. My name is Jeff Poole and I was the Parts Manager in Wyckoff for over 15 years. I built the Wyckoff web-site myself back in 1999 and it has been a huge success over the years. So when Chrysler decided to terminate our dealership I was a little upset. I then realized that this unfortunate incident could be my chance to own my own business. I decided to purchase the web-site from the owner and run it as my own business. I hooked up with another local Chrysler dealer as my parts supplier. In fact, this dealer also owns 18 other franchise lines which I will have access to. I intend to expand this on-line parts department to serve most if not all car and truck lines. Nothing will change other than the look of the web-site itself. We will still provide the same great pricing and service you have come accustom to over the years. So please feel free to visit the site and place orders as usual. The look of the site will change over the next few months as we make accommodations for the expansion to serve all lines. Please pardon our appearance during this time of construction. I would like to thank all our loyal customers for their patronage over the years. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

&&&&&&&Visit Our Site

Mopar, Chrysler and Jeep Auto Parts - Buy Chrysler Car Parts and Accessories Online

Jeff Poole - Manager/Owner
Wyckoff Auto Parts & Accessories
15 Murray Road
Montvale NJ 07645
201-891-4459
800-992-2454
201-891-6265(fax)"
wyckoffchrysler@yahoo.com

Old 07-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: For Wychoff customers...

thought I would bump this up for any new members....I just ordered some parts from Jeff. Looks like he is on vacation this week...but a good option for parts if you need any...thanks Max!