General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Can you do me a favor?

Old 02-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you do me a favor?

Hey everyone how u been!! Sorry i havent been posting alot, got the new job, worked 50hr last week and 72 this week....needless to say HID's, new tint,new radio, some exhaust work and car audio is all on the way for my Xfire cant wait! i really do love the car! so glad i listened to you guys and got it. Also found my wheels i want for when i saved tht money and have it to put on that! However the main purpose of this is to reach out to you guys...I am not sure how many of you have facebooks but I am in the process of starting a clothing line. Its call "Social Society" it has a more laid back feel, atleast to me it does and is going to be a combination/mix of hipster/hip-hop style im not sure if that appeals to alot of you but one thing that can is a simple like on the page to just help get the name out there. It'd mean alot to me and my fellow crew members, also can we use this as a place to post our facebooks so everyone can keep in touch if there isnt already one? (i didnt look, if there is i will slap myself in the face for not looking)Social Society | Facebook Thank you so much everyone! Hope you arent working long weird fucked up hrs like me and have more time to enjoy you crossfires!!!

Old 02-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Can you do me a favor?

Good luck with your venture, but I'm anti-facebook these days. Sorry.