General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Cart Narcs hilarious Crossfire sighting in San Jose, Ca

Old 02-19-2023, 09:57 AM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cart Narcs hilarious Crossfire sighting in San Jose, Ca

Cart Narcs is a YouTube channel where a gentleman named officer Sebastian catches people not returning their carts to the cart corral and politely, but annoyingly, confronts them and asks them to please return them. People being the self-important entitled jerks that they are, (everyone), more often than not become defensive, and quite often, belligerent petulant babies and chaos ensues. It's a study in sociology. I plan to watch it till the day he ends up being murdered in a Wal-Mart parking lot. It's hilarious.
So anyway, I was watching it this morning, they were in San Jose, and at 7:25 in the episode, I spot the nose of a black Crossfire roadster. It's right next to officer Sebastian's target offender. it ends up showing much of the car. By all means, watch the entire episode though. And put your carts where they belong, you lazy bones...