Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Steering wheel colors

Old 03-27-2019, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering wheel colors

Hi friends

I m repainting the interior of my Xfire and I want to buy a used steering wheel to match the Dark Slate Grey.. I want to know if we have a BLACK ONLY steering wheel or the people making reference to the black steering wheel are talking bout the DARK SLATE GREY????

I know that the colors are the (like) red, dark slate grey, the slate grey, vainilla, ..??? What else?

We have full black steering wheel or it is just the same Dark slate grey that I want?

Please advise.

Great day.

Old 03-27-2019, 04:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Steering wheel colors

Originally Posted by sedavigo@gmail.com
Hi friends

I m repainting the interior of my Xfire and I want to buy a used steering wheel to match the Dark Slate Grey.. I want to know if we have a BLACK ONLY steering wheel or the people making reference to the black steering wheel are talking bout the DARK SLATE GREY????

I know that the colors are the (like) red, dark slate grey, the slate grey, vainilla, ..??? What else?

We have full black steering wheel or it is just the same Dark slate grey that I want?

Please advise.

Great day.
They come in black, medium slate gray, vanilla and cedar. No dark slate gray. I suggest using a service that specializes in re-building steering wheels (like B&I) and have any color leather you want. Some look nice with the wood on the top and bottom sections. These services range from $200-300 and are much cheaper than NOS Crossfire wheels.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok now I know. This is the info that I was looking, thanks for the idea I think that is better than dye the whole thing to make it look like knew.

Thanks man!!

Old 03-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bargegeek
They come in black, medium slate gray, vanilla and cedar. No dark slate gray. I suggest using a service that specializes in re-building steering wheels (like B&I) and have any color leather you want. Some look nice with the wood on the top and bottom sections. These services range from $200-300 and are much cheaper than NOS Crossfire wheels.
What are the companies that redo the wheels. the best price I have gotten was $500. plus shipping. ($50.)
Bill T.

Old 03-29-2019, 08:52 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Billto
What are the companies that redo the wheels. the best price I have gotten was $500. plus shipping. ($50.)
Bill T.
Try B and I to learn about their product. You can then order through www.carid.com/steering-wheels.html. About $275 + $150 refundable core charge. Nice product.