Crossfire Marketplace A section to list everything Crossfire For sale, Wanted to buy and Free offers

Remote keys cut and programmed Spare key or full key replacement

For Sale

Miscellaneous

09-29-2022, 06:28 PM | Replies: 31 | Views: 4534
  • Miscellaneous - Remote keys cut and programmed Spare key or full key replacement - New - All Years  All Models - Phoenix, AZ 85017, United States
  • Miscellaneous - Remote keys cut and programmed Spare key or full key replacement - New - All Years  All Models - Phoenix, AZ 85017, United States

• Price
    $1
  • Location Phoenix, AZ, 85017, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Hello everyone. I a locksmith in Phoenix Az, and thought maybe someone might be interested in this. Have obtained a KR55 with scan PCF7935 option upgrade. With this setup it's possible to make a spare remote flip key, or just a chipped key, from either a working remote key or a chipped key that is mailed in to me. The new key will be cut as well. 

If you are interested in this service feel free to contact me. 

Chipped key spare $130
Remote flip with chip $240

Can also make a key replacement if all keys are missing. Skreem module behind the tachometer will need to be mailed in along with key code obtained from dealer or the door lock. Price is much higher for this service though. Contact me for details if all the keys are missing. 

Last edited by darknezz19; 04-03-2024 at 01:29 AM. Reply
Old 09-29-2022, 10:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Remote keys cut and programmed Spare key or full key replacement

I'm confused as to what the difference is? Do you mean I send you a functioning key and get a new programmed key back. $ 200.00?
What is chipped key? Works without remote function?

Last edited by triplmmm; 09-29-2022 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2022, 01:51 AM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi there triplmmm. My apologies if I'm not explaining it well. A customer can mail me either a flip key with remote, or just a regular key(with working chip in it,) that can start their Crossfire. With this I can make either a spare flip key with programmed chip and working remote, or a spare key with just a programed chip and no remote.

Spare key will be programmed with key blade cut same day as receiving, and mailed back out the fallowing day. USPS 1st class return shipping is covered with the price. If time is of a priority, we can arrange to have the return package overnighted or whatever shipping method they prefer. Customer covers the difference in shipping if they so choose.

I realize this is a brand new account and, and people should be apprehensive of scams. If anyone is interested and would like some references, I can provide that as well.

Old 09-30-2022, 05:12 AM

Great. Let me know where to send. How to pay?

Old 09-30-2022, 08:49 AM

PM just sent to you triplmmm.

Old 10-04-2022, 02:42 PM

In the mail. Thanks

Old 10-07-2022, 03:53 AM

Haven't seen it in the mail just yet. PM or text me the tracking when you get a chance please triplmmm. Have a good weekend man.

Edit: Received it Saturday. Going back out Monday first thing.

Last edited by darknezz19; 10-08-2022 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:10 AM

Got my key. Fast turn around. Cheap!!!
one less thing to worry about. I didn't even know they made a flat chip key. That's awesome. So much easier to carry.

Old 10-14-2022, 08:01 AM
Received 538 Likes on 426 Posts

Originally Posted by triplmmm
Got my key. Fast turn around. Cheap!!!
one less thing to worry about. I didn't even know they made a flat chip key. That's awesome. So much easier to carry.
Commonly referred to as a valet key. Some folks use these whenever that have a valet service take care of parking their car, say like at an airport long-term parking service. Since our Crossfires have a place to insert a valet key in the Driver's Door Handle to lock and unlock the car, these keys can be useful. And the chip is required to sync with the ignition switch to start the car. On many of the newer model cars, there doesn't exist a place to insert of valet-style key to lock or unlock the door. Our 2016 VW Dune Beetle is like this. It takes a working Key Fob to lock or unlock the doors!

Last edited by dedwards0323; 10-14-2022 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-15-2022, 05:16 AM

Glad the key worked out for you triplmmm

Cool vehicle dedwards0323, haven't seen one of those yet in person. Your vehicle most likely does in fact have a door lock. If you look underneath the plastic where the door lock would be, you should see a tab where your key can be inserted to pop the plastic cover off. This will be useful when the car's battery dies eventually one day. Below is a link explaining it in more depth. Mind to the tabs inside the plastic cover when putting it back on. They usually go back on with the side away from the handle first, and then the other side pops in.

https://www.vwgenuineparts.co.uk/vw_...nlocking.shtml

Last edited by darknezz19; 10-15-2022 at 05:20 AM.
The following 5 users liked this post by darknezz19:
cRadix (03-16-2024), exparamedic (10-15-2022), GraphiteGhost (10-15-2022), M60A3Driver (05-01-2023), steve1189 (10-15-2022)
Old 10-15-2022, 05:55 AM
Received 399 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by darknezz19

Cool vehicle dedwards0323, haven't seen one of those yet in person. Your vehicle most likely does in fact have a door lock. If you look underneath the plastic where the door lock would be, you should see a tab where your key can be inserted to pop the plastic cover off. This will be useful when the car's battery dies eventually one day. Below is a link explaining it in more depth. Mind to the tabs inside the plastic cover when putting it back on. They usually go back on with the side away from the handle first, and then the other side pops in.

All the things I learn here!

Old 10-15-2022, 08:38 AM
Received 538 Likes on 426 Posts

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
All the things I learn here!

Me, Too! I learned something new today. It's going to be a good day today.

Old 02-28-2024, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone. I a locksmith in Phoenix Az, and thought maybe someone might be interested in this. Have obtained a KR55 with scan PCF7935 option upgrade. With this setup it's possible to make a spare remote flip key, or just a chipped key, from either a working remote key or a chipped key that is mailed in to me. The new key will be cut as well.

If you are interested in this service feel free to contact me.

Chipped key spare $100
Remote flip with chip $200

Can also make a key replacement if all keys are missing. Skreem module behind the tachometer will need to be mailed in along with key code obtained from dealer or the door lock. Price differs if all keys are missing.

Hi, I am interested in getting a additional fob for my sons 2005 crossfire do you still offer the service?
We do have one working key/fob

Old 03-02-2024, 07:12 PM

If i pull the screem and get the key code, how much will it cost me to have you perform this service for me?

Old 03-02-2024, 08:22 PM

Hi irajoe. Are you talking about the key cuts or the data for the transponders? Feel free to Pm me.

Old 03-02-2024, 08:39 PM

I need a valet key. A person took the key i had, and i cant retrieve it. I am just looking for a key that will allow me to operate the car. It has 57000 actual miles on the engine and I thought I was getting a good deal on it. Little did i know a KEY would cost as much as i paid for the car. I dont mind paying someone for their knowledge, and thats what I would be paying you for. I am a fairly skilled mechanic, but an "electrical engineer/ German security expert", I am not. Let me know what I need to do to proceed. Thank you very much for your time. The car is an '04 manual transmission, basic car.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:05 PM

Necesito llave para Crossfire 2004

Old 03-13-2024, 04:22 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Smile Re: Remote keys cut and programmed Spare key or full key replacement

Hi
I have a flip key that starts my xfire but will not lock or unlock the door a locksmith said no signal coming out . can you make a new one with that not working or do I have to get a flat key with just a chip ?

Thanks Ray

Old 03-13-2024, 04:42 PM
Received 351 Likes on 310 Posts

Are the batteries good? The batteries are not needed to start the car. It sounds like they are bad or not making contact. Two are required.

Old 03-13-2024, 04:55 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes they are good when you push a button and look at the top red cover you can see a red flash. Then if you take a camera and point it at the red peace and hold the button on no light. I think our eyes cant see that one.