Midwest Forum Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY.

Pinckney "Art in the Park" Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pinckney "Art in the Park" Car Show

To whom it might concern,

My name is Matthew Corwin and I am writing to you on behalf of Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are currently trying to organize a car show and could use your help spreading the word about the event and identifying potential participants. Enclosed in this e-mail is a copy of the “Art in the Park Memorial Day Car Show” application form. All the information about the event is included on the application. However, I would like to give you a summary of the event.

- The car show is restricted to only Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicles – or any subsidiary vehicles (ex: Plymouth)
- The car show will take place during May 30th and 31st from 10am-5pm on each day.
- Each participant is required to submit an application. We can do this together on the phone or you can send me an e-mail with the information requested on the form. If you do not have access to a scanner, then a simple e-mail with the information will suffice.
- You do not need to be present during the car show to participate. Feel free to enjoy the Art in the Park festival or leave during the day at your leisure.
- This event is setup as a Meet and Greet to add to the Art in the Park atmosphere.
- Security will be provided for the event. This means that you are free to leave your vehicle in the lot at night after the event is over.
- In addition the local police station is located next to the event so your vehicle will be safe and secure.
- If you would rather take your car with you at the end of the day, you are more than welcome to take your vehicle home with you.

If you or anyone else might be interested in participating in the car show please let me know! We certainly appreciate your help and would like to thank you once again! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask! You can reach me at (734)-878-3154. Ask for Matt!

Sincerely,

- Matthew Corwin

Attached Thumbnails Pinckney "Art in the Park" Car Show-11281887_1047199918641567_1590610555_n.jpg  
Old 05-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Pinckney "Art in the Park" Car Show

Application submitted today. Hope it wasn't too late.
Anybody else attending?
I posted invite on Great Lake Crossfire Facebook page as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/203086719723741/