New England Forum Serving CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT

Crossfirecommunity.net

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Crossfirecommunity.net

Hi all,
I am removing all references to CrossfireCommunity.net on my Facebook page and my Crossfireforum.org profile. I have tried to communicate with them regarding the hiding of the Crossfireforum.org address but got no reply to my PMs. I have advised them to remove my profile from their site and that I would be removing any references I have about them. I would not recommend Crossfirecommunity.net to anyone at this point.
Stan

Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Crossfirecommunity.net

I've known people that tried to remove their profiles from Facebook...they can't...all they can do is de-activate them. Not pushing go't interference but you should be able to remove your name if u wish

Old 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a private site owned by one person just like this one. They can pick and choose what they want to allow on there site.
What difference does it make if they wont let you advertise this site? There are still a lot of good people on that site that choose to ignore this one.

Old 05-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't want to be part of a forum that is caught up in petty issues. What really pissed me off is that he ignored my PMs about the subject. I want NEX members to know all the venues that I post info on. From what I have seen the NEX members on there are also on the forum here. .