New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Member, not an owner

Old 08-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member, not an owner

I struggled with the security validation question, asking "Who manufactures the Crossfire?" Mercedes Benz, Mercedes, Karmann, Daimler Chrysler didn't work, not sure why. Eventually "Chrysler" worked.

I'm not an owner. My Grandma owns a 2004 Black I think. I barely even fit in it, as I'm 6'4". I don't really care much for the Crossfires, no offense, everyone has their own likes and tastes when it comes to cars. I happen to like old SAABs pre-1993.

She has had a few problems with hers the past couple months that I've helped with. Tonight she had to have her Crossfire towed to her place, its suffering from the "Sticky Ignition switch" problem that seems to be common after searching these forums. She was unable to turn the key at all, she tried for an hour to turn it, with no luck. She never told me that she was having trouble with it the past few months, otherwise I'd have looked into it before. She's kind of similar to Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, "not wanting to make a fuss." She doesn't solve any crimes though.