New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Decals

Old 03-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Decals

Hi guys/gals,
just had to join the forum xf party out of need. Had my 2006 xf for some time now and love it. Bought it for the missus but took it off her as she did not appreciate what she had as she kept twatting the alloys and doors in supermarkets and car parks!! Lol We have done several thousand miles in it and toured 2000 miles across Europe and never saw another one! Sweet.

I need the badges and decals guys and every google image I want/google, I keep getting the forum link, so here I am. I need quality decals from a reputable source and don't trust the ebay suppliers.

So here I am on the real forum. Love the images and the chat and really feel the love for this superb machine, esp from the US side. They are mad about them!!. I feeel the love.

Old 03-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Decals

Originally Posted by nomadfitz@gmail.com
Hi guys/gals,
just had to join the forum xf party out of need. Had my 2006 xf for some time now and love it. Bought it for the missus but took it off her as she did not appreciate what she had as she kept twatting the alloys and doors in supermarkets and car parks!! Lol We have done several thousand miles in it and toured 2000 miles across Europe and never saw another one! Sweet.

I need the badges and decals guys and every google image I want/google, I keep getting the forum link, so here I am. I need quality decals from a reputable source and don't trust the ebay suppliers.

So here I am on the real forum. Love the images and the chat and really feel the love for this superb machine, esp from the US side. They are mad about them!!. I feeel the love.
Welcome, do you mean these? CLICK

Old 03-19-2017, 05:32 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: Decals

Originally Posted by nomadfitz@gmail.com
I need the badges and decals .............