CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Greetings from SEMO (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/76315-greetings-semo.html)

ultramac 04-24-2017 09:50 AM

Greetings from SEMO

Great information here! This forum helped me with my decision to buy my 04 Xfire coupe just about a month ago. I have found great info helping me to fix my plugged cowl leaking into the floor board, took some worry out of the intermittent cel for the AIR Pump as well as info on the TPMS system. No local Dodge dealers carry any eqpt to sync this anymore! For the time being, I just ignore the light. An existing member (haven't figured out his user name yet) pointed me to this excellent resource for our cars. Howdy and thanks for all the help already!

JHM2K 04-24-2017 03:13 PM

Re: Greetings from SEMO

Welcome to the forums!! Hands-down, the greatest resource of information on these cars. The folks aren't bad either ;)

ultramac 04-24-2017 09:24 PM

Thanks, the info is a great resource, I'll learn the people but looks good so far.

Steve Jr 04-24-2017 09:37 PM

Welcome to the forum. If you can't find the answer here ,then the question has never been. Kidding....the forum an its people are a wealth of knowledge and information and the GTG's are great. You can see whats been done and get ideas on what you would like to do to yours. Its spring,, hammer down and enjoy the (s)miles. :)

dedwards0323 05-03-2017 02:57 PM

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to our Forum. As others have suggested, we're planning a major gathering of Crossfires in Eureka Springs, AR in June. We met there 2 years ago & the group wanted to return. First time for us to come back to a previous venue for the CAA (Crossfires Across America) annual event.

Several threads to look over that highlight the activities for the week-long event. So check us out under the Crossfire Events category & hope to see you in Eureka Springs.

Later,

Franc Rauscher 05-03-2017 05:32 PM

I see you are from South East MO. I took it from your Mark Twain region comment that it was Northeast MO.

Gateway Crossfire group runs south of St Louis quite a bit. Lots of wineries. PM sent.

ultramac 05-10-2017 07:36 PM

I think they named most of the States National Park areas Mark Twain in MO. It gets a bit confusing to some, I'm in the middle of the SE region. Eureka Springs is a beautiful area, wish I had bought the car and found this group sooner. I might have met there instead of the Florida trip I just returned from. I'm up for shorter weekend events in the region though.

patrickhancock68@gmail.co 06-02-2017 02:41 AM

I got pulled over this morning after leaving the doughnut shop. The cop asked me if i knew why he pulled me over, i am guessing "because you could smell them" was not the right answer. Anybody got bail money they can send me and help out with the impound bill on my 06 Xfire. I would appreciate it.

daveesrt6 06-02-2017 06:10 AM

Yeah Send lawyers guns and money quick dad !

ultramac 06-02-2017 07:00 AM

You should have offered to share one of those donuts!