New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Greetings from SEMO

Old 04-24-2017, 09:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from SEMO

Great information here! This forum helped me with my decision to buy my 04 Xfire coupe just about a month ago. I have found great info helping me to fix my plugged cowl leaking into the floor board, took some worry out of the intermittent cel for the AIR Pump as well as info on the TPMS system. No local Dodge dealers carry any eqpt to sync this anymore! For the time being, I just ignore the light. An existing member (haven't figured out his user name yet) pointed me to this excellent resource for our cars. Howdy and thanks for all the help already!

Old 04-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Greetings from SEMO

Welcome to the forums!! Hands-down, the greatest resource of information on these cars. The folks aren't bad either

Old 04-24-2017, 09:24 PM

Thanks, the info is a great resource, I'll learn the people but looks good so far.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum. If you can't find the answer here ,then the question has never been. Kidding....the forum an its people are a wealth of knowledge and information and the GTG's are great. You can see whats been done and get ideas on what you would like to do to yours. Its spring,, hammer down and enjoy the (s)miles.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to our Forum. As others have suggested, we're planning a major gathering of Crossfires in Eureka Springs, AR in June. We met there 2 years ago & the group wanted to return. First time for us to come back to a previous venue for the CAA (Crossfires Across America) annual event.

Several threads to look over that highlight the activities for the week-long event. So check us out under the Crossfire Events category & hope to see you in Eureka Springs.

Later,

Last edited by dedwards0323; 05-03-2017 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Received 506 Likes on 350 Posts

I see you are from South East MO. I took it from your Mark Twain region comment that it was Northeast MO.

Gateway Crossfire group runs south of St Louis quite a bit. Lots of wineries. PM sent.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:36 PM

I think they named most of the States National Park areas Mark Twain in MO. It gets a bit confusing to some, I'm in the middle of the SE region. Eureka Springs is a beautiful area, wish I had bought the car and found this group sooner. I might have met there instead of the Florida trip I just returned from. I'm up for shorter weekend events in the region though.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:41 AM

I got pulled over this morning after leaving the doughnut shop. The cop asked me if i knew why he pulled me over, i am guessing "because you could smell them" was not the right answer. Anybody got bail money they can send me and help out with the impound bill on my 06 Xfire. I would appreciate it.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah Send lawyers guns and money quick dad !

Old 06-02-2017, 07:00 AM

You should have offered to share one of those donuts!