New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

I Finally got a Crossfire

Old 05-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Finally got a Crossfire

Hi folks my name is Mark I have loved the Chrysler Crossfire since the first time I saw one. Over the years as I would occasionally see one it would rekindle my desire to own one. Over the years I have had the opportunity to restore several muscle cars, with a particular love for mopars., although the most recent project was a 1970 Mercury Cougar. Shortly after buying it, my wife was diagnosed with cancer. After a year of tinkering with it and not making much progress i chose to sell it realizing my wife and I may not be able to enjoy it together. About a month later I just happen to run across an add for a Crossfire and realized I could afford one. Although I did not buy the one I had seen in the add, it set me on my quest to get one, which I did a week and a half ago. It is a 2007 red base model roadster. Although it is not perfect, it is a beautiful car and runs well. We look forward to spending time cruising along the canyon roads and mountain passes we live near. I .look forward to interacting with those of you who have knowledge and experience working on and keeping these amazing vehicles.looking and running the way they were designed to. Thanks Mark

Old 05-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: I Finally got a Crossfire

For experience and knowledge , well....this is the place. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy those (s)miles!

Old 05-10-2017, 06:55 AM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

~ congrats & welcome

Old 05-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Received 342 Likes on 302 Posts

Utah is a beautiful state in which to enjoy your beautiful Crossfire, welcome.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:42 PM

Welcome aboard Mark, great guys, a lot of cranky old guys. But they really know there stuff and are always willing to help a fellow xfire owner and forum member. Enjoy the ride, life can be to short. And a little prayer for your wife's recovery and well being from Cancer.
Dennis

Old 05-12-2017, 01:26 PM

Welcome Mark, kinda like my history of admiring a Crossfire but only jumping on it as one appeared for sale. Glad I took the plunge it's a fun car. You are in a beautiful State for a drive too!