New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New member from Ca. Hi everyone :)

Old 05-22-2017, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from Ca. Hi everyone :)

Looks like a very informative forum.

I am seriously looking at purchasing a 2006 Limited Roadster with just under 30K. White in color and looks great in the pictures.

Here is a copy and paste from him

Second owner. Roadster with 29,660 miles. Still smells new and . Second set of tires with 6,000 miles on them. Never driven in the rain and garaged by owners since new. V-6, five-speed, 18-valve, automatic Mercedes SLK drive-train manufactured in Germany for Chrysler. Only 4,000 roadsters produced in 2006 by Mercedes. Purchased from a collector January, 2014 and I'm downsizing in retirement. VIN 1C3AN65L76X062737 Clean Title.

He is asking 13,500 but KBB is putting it at under 10K, even in excellent condition. Is that common, that they are selling for over KBB.

Anything I should look at when we take the family tonight to take a look at it?

Old 05-23-2017, 02:16 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: New member from Ca. Hi everyone :)

Really Good ones sell for more than the book value here .
maybe check for oil leaks from the breathers, it can run down and look bad but its an easy fix.
same for the auto.