New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Thanks to the forum

Old 08-18-2017, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to the forum

Just wanted to say thanks to those who take the time to post help and info here. Convinced me to buy an xfire. Picking up a 2007 aero blue Monday .

Old 08-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to the forum

Congratulations !
Join us at the Fall Tail of the Dragon GTG ......

Old 08-18-2017, 07:29 PM
Received 523 Likes on 416 Posts

Congrats on your upcoming purchase & welcome to our Forum.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:00 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Re: Thanks to the forum

Originally Posted by MoHillbilly
Just wanted to say thanks to those who take the time to post help and info here. Convinced me to buy an xfire. Picking up a 2007 aero blue Monday .

Way To Go! Roadster? Mileage? Bought ours new in 4/05, paid too much but, don't care, she is a keeper. Have learned much here, especially that these folks are passionate and knowledgeable about this special automobile.
Footnote; saw a white coupe last week at a local used car dealer, it was gone the very NEXT DAY!

Last edited by lovecross; 08-21-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: clarify
Old 08-22-2017, 09:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lovecross
Way To Go! Roadster? Mileage? Bought ours new in 4/05, paid too much but, don't care, she is a keeper. Have learned much here, especially that these folks are passionate and knowledgeable about this special automobile.
Footnote; saw a white coupe last week at a local used car dealer, it was gone the very NEXT DAY!
It is a coupe with 33500 miles. Having to drive 450 miles to pick it up and trailer it back. Due to the amount of people who traveled to the area to watch the eclipse- I had the pleasure of sleeping in my truck last night and showering this morning at a truck stop. There was not a hotel room within 150 miles. Never crossed my mind this would be an issue!😜 I found this one on Craigslist which has been an adventure unto itself.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Forum Regular
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Congrats ---- welcome to a great group of guys and gals who get a blast out of our cars.