New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

European headlights

Old 09-21-2017, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default European headlights

I have a UK based Crossfire but need to register it in France . Therefore need to change headlights over for in Europe. Cannot find any second hand tried eBay in germany Italy Spain etc. Is there an alternative I know the Crossfire is closely linked yo the Merc Slk will any of the those headlights fit. Any suggestions. Know I can go to Chrysler France but the price is Huge. Thanks

Old 09-21-2017, 03:39 PM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts
Default Re: European headlights

Unfortunately, the Crossfire is linked only to the M-B chassis R170. The body, including lights, are Chrysler design and not interchangeable with M-B SLK 320 (at least, I'm not aware of interchangeability). Even the interior is different, but a few pieces will interchange.

So what has to be done to the headlights to conform to European standards? So is this a RHD vs. LHD issue?