New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

golfball12

Old 10-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post golfball12

hi guys

4 months ago I purchase a excellent crossfire. I am 75 years old the 2006 roadster has been baby never in snow or rain. just drive on nice days only. will be putting in storage this week for the winter. any thing that i should know about long term storage?. one more question I am wanting to install side exhaust pipes I have saw pictures on line. but my muffler guy said the side panels are plastic and nothing to bolt to. can someone tell me if this correct?.

golfball12

Old 10-16-2017, 06:42 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: golfball12

Yes, that is correct. Side pipes would MELT them, even if you could find someway to attach them.
Plug the pipes with tennis ***** or something to keep the rodents out, put some moth ***** under the hood for the same reason.
If you can, put it on stands with the tires off the ground.
A good battery maintainer helps too, start it and run it at least once a month until it is warmed up.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And George forgot to say , "welcome to the forum!" ..... lol

Old 10-17-2017, 06:58 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Jr
And George forgot to say , "welcome to the forum!" ..... lol
But Steve, it was his SECOND post, not the FIRST. Figured he probably knew all about us by now.