New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Motorcycles and cars are my toys

Old 11-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorcycles and cars are my toys

Been a car guy since I was a kid in the 60's. Been building and customizing my own harleys for decades and decided to get back into cars and after a ton of searching all the different cars out there, I decided to once again be totally different and have settled on buying a srt coupe. Now the wife and I are doing an awful lot of research about everything about them as we prepare to buy. I'll be very busy reading all the threads, absorbing all the info and may occassionally step up and ask a few questions.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Motorcycles and cars are my toys

Welcome to the forum. If you ride in one , you will buy one. All the DIY , info is here. And if you have someone else work on it , we suggest you take the info we have, an let your mechanic read it. You will , enjoy the (s)miles.

Old 11-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Motorcycles and cars are my toys

I am somewhat amazed at the performance work performed on these cars and am curious as to what I should be looking out for in a "buyer beware". Buying off a car lot seems like its not probably the best idea and purchasing from an enthusiast on a forum like this sounds much better. Any hints and suggestions by the members will be greatly appreciated.