New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Long time wanting this car... Got the exact color, wheels of SRT-6 I always wanted.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Long time wanting this car... Got the exact SRT-6 in color & wheels I always wanted.

Long time wanting this car... Got the exact SRT-6 in the color and with the wheels I've always wanted. The Aero Blue, in an SRT-6 Coupe, with the spoke AMG wheels, and less than 30,000 miles. That was the requirement for many years, and I finally found the perfect, unmolested, show-room condition exact example I've been pursuing. It's like a new car in every way. Clean, clean, and more clean 100% California dream. Nothing broke, nothing revised, nothing changed. The ONLY thing not original is the Alpine stereo, whereby the original stereo/CD-Player came with the purchase anyway (will keep that for future concours exhibitions at Pebble Beach - say 30 years from now when the world realizes how great and how rare these cars actually are?). LOVE this car! Have wanted one ever since the first time I saw one on the road 12 years ago.

Have and have had many classic cars, sports cars, luxury cars and muscle cars, etc., and yet this one is the latest star in my stables.

Looking forward to checking in here from time to time and learning of any nuances and anomalies.

IHGp41ol.jpg

RNCslHyl.jpg

DkLRdDol.jpg

qyK0muxl.jpg

8nwrogDl.jpg .

Last edited by Heli-Cal Blue; 11-21-2017 at 05:01 AM.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:22 AM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts
Default Re: Long time wanting this car... Got the exact color, wheels of SRT-6 I always wante

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to Our Forum. Great looking car and what a find!!! I also like the Aero Blue versions of the Crossfire. Later, Dennis E.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:10 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Long time wanting this car... Got the exact color, wheels of SRT-6 I always wante

Beautiful car, just what I wanted for Christmas. Enjoy the drive.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:27 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And who says ,patience is overrated. Got just, what you wanted. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the. (s)miles...

Old 11-21-2017, 11:41 AM
Received 63 Likes on 49 Posts

congrats on the car, welcome to the forum

Old 11-21-2017, 01:12 PM
JSK
Received 104 Likes on 86 Posts

I have it’s twin that just turned over 30k.