New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

SRT-6 Newbie

Old 11-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool SRT-6 Newbie

Hello!
I just got myself a new (to me) car yesterday and it is much much much faster than my previous car. It is a 2005 SRT-6 Crossfire (Not a roadster) which is why I found my way to this forum.
It has just over 100k miles and is in fairly good conditions (very few scratches or dents on paint or rims). What parts should I look out for breaking in the next few years?
It has already had the intercooler pump replaced and the air pump replaced, not sure about other previous work done to it other than regular oil changes and new-ish tires. Seems to be running great!

Just glad to join this community as you guys seem very inclusive and friendly!

Oh! and it has that classic silver-ish metallic blue color that I love!!!

Old 11-26-2017, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: SRT-6 Newbie

Welcome to the list Gamer, if it is running well, enjoy and if something should happen or break, then this list usually comes to the rescue.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: SRT-6 Newbie

22 and an SRT. Yes sir, you are in for some fun. Sapphire Silver Metallic is the color I am sure. Lots of things can go wrong with a 100K car. The motor is solid in these cars though. Electronics not so much. Enjoy the fun.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:20 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome Gamer. You're one lucky youngster; for owning your new SRT6, and finding the Forum here. The color is known as SSB (Sapphire Silver Blue), I know it well. Be respectful of the H.P./speed these can attain(ease in to it), especially if you start modifying. High Performance summer tires are preferred. Additional Winter set if you'll drive in the snow (Not the best idea).

Old 11-27-2017, 05:40 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Great choice ,Welcome to the Forum.

here is a pic of an srt-6 , the yard owner told me his 19 yo smacked it into a power pole first time out in it.
amazingly the kid walked away !

Be Careful