New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Sparkc

Old 09-26-2018, 04:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparkc

I'm a new member. I just bought a 2005 Roadster Limited with 53000 miles. I plan on this being our road trip vehicle for many years to come. :

Old 09-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Sparkc

SparkC,

WELCOME! I'm a newbie myself having bought an '05 SSB SRT6 Coupe 2 months ago. This forum IS informative and helpful. Lots of in depth information to take the mystery out of how to keep these rides on the road. Enjoy your ride!!

Regards,

Old 09-26-2018, 09:28 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts

Welcome! Where in OH?

I saw your pics in the gallery. Very nice.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:15 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible Happy Trails !.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:17 AM

Thanks, I got lucky finding this car. I've been searching for one for a while and found it on Facebook of all places. I'm in Middletown, Oh. I like your license tag !

Old 09-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparkc
I'm a new member. I just bought a 2005 Roadster Limited with 53000 miles. I plan on this being our road trip vehicle for many years to come. :
Welcome and congratulations on the new Crossfire. I've got a Black '05 Roadster Limited with 64000 miles, 6-speed manual. I've had it a year and love it. You'll have a lot of fun with yours.

I looked at your gallery photos. Very nice. My interior is black/white also. I've seen Pizzaguy here say that's called "Tuxedo" style.

There's a tremendous amount of information posted here. Plus, there are a lot of smart folks here ready to answer questions. I don't believe I've ever seen a car forum where the folks are so friendly and helpful.

Have fun and be careful! I've noticed that other drivers like to race up next to a Crossfire just to get a good look!

Old 09-27-2018, 11:41 AM

Yes, everyone is extremely nice on here. I look forward to learning and meeting other members on here. Maybe do a rally in the future. A friend of mine has a 05' SRT that he bought new and I have just loved the looks of the car ever since. I'm ready for some nice fall days to get out cruising !

Old 09-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparkc
Thanks, I got lucky finding this car. I've been searching for one for a while and found it on Facebook of all places. I'm in Middletown, Oh. I like your license tag !

You are close enough to get together if we ever get another local drive scheduled. You can break that car in right and follow us down to the Dragon in October! Check it out!

James