New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Looking for help - car totaled

Old 05-21-2019, 12:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Looking for help - car totaled

I am looking for information about my Crossfire. I have (had) a 2004 Silver Crossfire with the Black and Cedar interior for the last 3 years. It was in pristine condition until two Fridays ago! Someone ran into the side of it when my son was driving it. Thankfully no one was hurt - the car was 15 years old & the driver's side airbag did its job perfectly!
I've loved this car - I still remember reading the magazine article on it when it was being developed and loving it then!
Anyway - the insurance company is going to total it. They have not made an offer yet & I am very concerned that they will lowball it.
I have told them that the car, while not some exotic collectible, is becoming rarer and more valuable - especially with the Cedar interior and in such clean condition (even the cupholder still worked!).
It had 69000 miles on it.
Does anyone know how rare the Black and Cedar (almost orange) interior was? I have been online & only found one Silver with this interior color for sale - and it had over 100,000 miles on it.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Old 06-19-2019, 01:41 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 449 Likes on 316 Posts
Default Re: Looking for help - car totaled

Sorry for your loss...this thread might just now be visible to the entire group here
I noticed it was categorized as "MODERATED" and as a admin here I just approved it
It happens sometimes and I dont know why