Northwest Forum Serving AK, ID, OR, WA.

Spring Get together??

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Get together??

Would all like to meet again In Yakima for Spring 2013? Is that good for most of you. Would work On a road rally nmaybe with REV Ed so this time we would rush around together but indepently (sp brain fart) I have a few new folk and will start setting up Email address you all gave me on our Face book web site unless you tell me this one only. Let me know about that.

KJ

Old 09-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Default Re: Spring Get together??

After the fun time we had I am in for sure.

Les

Old 10-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Forum Regular

ALWAYS count the Beer lovin Canadians in...EY!

Kj

Old 01-21-2013, 04:43 PM

Hey Kevin..........that's 'EH" NOT EY EH? I am with Les, loved hooking up with you guys..........Yakima suits me fine.........keep us informed my email is fry@coastland.bc.ca looking forward to seeing you Ron from BC better half Dianne white roadster eh?

Old 02-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Forum Regular

Please anyone interested in this write you email address and I think we are looking a memorial day weekend. Now if we pick that Hotels will be at a priemium. This is why we might be a wek after or before...thoughts? Sure would like to see more Seattle folks there.

KJ

Old 02-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The wife is interested but it would work out best for us to be on memorial day weekend due to work schedules. I know costs are going to be higher and there will probably be more traffic out and about, but its too hard for both of us to get time off together without there being a holiday in the mix.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by kjwinston
Please anyone interested in this write you email address and I think we are looking a memorial day weekend. Now if we pick that Hotels will be at a priemium. This is why we might be a wek after or before...thoughts? Sure would like to see more Seattle folks there.

KJ
Any week end works for me

Old 02-04-2013, 11:37 AM

Hi Kevin.........the weekend before Memorial Day is Victoria Day here in Canada, so that works for us, but any time is fine............email fry@coastland.bc.ca thanks Ron

Old 02-07-2013, 06:29 PM

We should be good for any weekend too dltrumpeter@gmail.com

Old 02-07-2013, 06:40 PM

We should be good for any weekend too dltrumpeter@gmail.com

Old 02-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jean and I are hoping to make it this year! keep us informed and we will see what we can do. The other Canadians let us know what we missed out on last year...
reliableron@gmail.com

Old 02-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Forum Regular

Keep them coming with your emails i will start sending out more infor in March. Pastor Ed need some advice if you have time...send me an PM, or answer this.

KJ

Old 03-09-2013, 04:10 PM

We are having our first annual Northwest Crossfire road rally and second annual Northwest Crossfire meet in Yakima, Washington again this May 2013. Last year we had an impressive 10-11 show up from Canada, Idaho, Washington...not bad for our first time! This year our meet is scheduled for Friday, May 24-26, 2013. Yes, we realize this is Memorial weekend and not an ideal weekend for many, but after speaking with several who plan on coming...it works out well to have that extra day for travel. We will meet Friday late afternoon/evening in Yakima, Washington at a burger joint called Miner's 2415 S 1st St Yakima, WA 98903 (509) 457-8194. Plan on eating your dinner there! They have AWESOME burgers and shakes! Saturday the plan is for a rally to Mt. Rainier/Paradise and back to Yakima. This is a scenic 3-4 hour driver through Mt. Rainier National Park. The route we take will be weather dependent on various highways and passes re-opening from winter. But currently, this is the plan. After the drive, last year we all met for dinner to brag about our cars...and home Sunday. We also have a Crossfire owner in Yakima working with his local Chrysler dealer to see if they would be interested in doing something for/with us...we aren't exactly sure what, but it seems like a good idea!! We would LOVE for you to think about making this trek to Yakima...and if you know of any other Crossfires in your area...follow them and invite them to join us in Yakima! The more the better! If this is something you think you might be interested in, Yakima is a small town and hotels/motels fill up quickly...make a reservation ASAP! If you want more information on this you can message me here, or email me at xfireobsessed@hotmail.com Be sure and visit us on Facebook! Northwest Crossfire Owners group...Kevin Pop's Winston...or Bloo Ize! Hope to see you and all your Crossfires in Yakima! Woohoo! Let's drive!

Old 03-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any specific hotel everyone will be staying at?

Old 03-10-2013, 07:02 PM

I don't think so...wherever you can get a room and what you want to pay...I know one staying at the Clarion...a couple at Holiday Inn Express and one at Holiday Inn so far...but as far as having a block of rooms saved at any one particular hotel/motel, we don't...I'm at Holiday Inn Express because i have enough reward points for two free nights.

Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Forum Regular

Bloo Ize and I will talk to asll of you becoming an official group up here in the northwest. Please read the letter we got from CICCI. I hope all of you will sign up them to make the NW a strong club, like the others around the US. Questions? Fire away, start getting all the other drivers together.

KJ

Your alias/names have been given to me by a CICCI administrator as being one of our 8 active paid CICCI members for WA, OR and ID. Because we have 8 or more, we can be an officially "recognized group" for Northwest Crossfires! Here are the benefits of being an officially recognized group:
- Banner with regional group/club logo and CICCI logo for car shows, events, etc.
- Decals with the group logo
- $100/yr towards our group events
kjwinston and i (blooize) are you regional group co-coordinators. There is nothing required of you for us to form this group, or for you to be a part of it. Most importantly...NO, your membership dues will not change. This is just a nice way that CICCI can give back to us for being members. Our main purpose of this group is to mainly be more organized in terms of meeting for group drives, events, etc. kjwinston is currently working on a logo for our group. Once we have a logo established, we are thinking our first order of business might be t-shirts but that is as far as we have gotten. If any of you have suggestions or questions, feel free to message kjwinston or myself (blooize) on this site.

Now for the fun stuff! We are having our first annual Northwest Crossfire road rally and second annual Northwest Crossfire meet in Yakima, Washington again this May 2013. Last year we had an impressive 10-11 show up from Canada, Idaho, Washington...not bad for our first time! This year our meet is scheduled for Friday, May 24-26, 2013. Yes, we realize this is Memorial weekend and not an ideal weekend for many, but after speaking with several who plan on coming...it works out well to have that extra day for travel. We will meet Friday late afternoon/evening in Yakima, Washington at a burger joint called Miner's 2415 S 1st St Yakima, WA 98903 (509) 457-8194. Plan on eating your dinner there! They have AWESOME burgers and shakes! Saturday the plan is for a rally to Mt. Rainier/Paradise and back to Yakima. This is a scenic 3-4 hour drive through Mt. Rainier National Park. The route we take will be weather dependent on various highways and passes re-opening from winter. But currently, this is the plan. After the drive, last year we all met for dinner to brag about our cars...and home Sunday. We also have a Crossfire owner in Yakima working with his local Chrysler dealer to see if they would be interested in doing something for/with us...we aren't exactly sure what, but it seems like a good idea!! We would LOVE for you to think about making this trek to Yakima...and if you know of any other Crossfires in your area...follow them and invite them to join us in Yakima! The more the better! If this is something you think you might be interested in, Yakima is a small town and hotels/motels fill up quickly...make a reservation ASAP! If you want more information on this you can message me here, or email me at xfireobsessed@hotmail.com Be sure and visit us on Facebook! Northwest Crossfire Owners group...Kevin Pop's Winston...or Bloo Ize! Hope to see you and all your Crossfires in Yakima! Woohoo! Let's drive! :smiley-dance001:

Old 03-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MoparFreak69
Any specific hotel everyone will be staying at?
Yeah...first one available......hahahaha

Kj

Old 03-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Forum Regular

sorry here are my 2 emails:

Kevinwinston@cougarmtn.com
and
kevinwinston77@hotmail.com

Kj

Old 03-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Forum Regular

some pictures from last year...

CrossfireForum.org - kjwinston's Album: NW Crossfire's

kj

Old 03-16-2013, 05:34 PM

Looks Like 4 or 5 of us coming down from here ............. I was wondering if you're going to put up a list of those who are going like you did last year. Always nice to know.

Quick Reply: Spring Get together??