Other Vehicles The place to talk about watercraft, boats, trains, planes and anything with an engine that isn't a car.

Goofy Car Commercials

Old 07-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Goofy Car Commercials

Every Saturday morning, a local car dealer "Fred Martin Superstore's" puts on a "live" 1/2 hour info-mercial where they parade a few of their cars across the screen with "unbelievable" low prices.
During the show, the (over weight) Owner/Manager spends the whole time shouting his sales pitch while his "Bimbo" daughter prances around in skimpy outfits trying to look sexy, and several of his employees dress up in crazy looking "theme" style costumes with stupid sound effects going off the whole time.
All this "lunacy" is an attempt to get you to want to drive down and join in all of the "fun" and while you're there, buy one of their cars.
I guess the one thing that they say over and over again, (in all of their commercials) that really annoys me is: "We're the Fred Martin Car Guys, We Know Cars". This coming from a Car dealer that told me (just last August) that Chrysler never made any 2007 Crossfires.

Last edited by +fireamx; 07-05-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Goofy Car Commercials

Finally an honest used car commercial.....(R rated)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKdckjnRUqI&feature=related

Old 07-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Haha! Thats new to me.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Goofy Car Commercials

I love it!!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Every Saturday morning, a local car dealer "Fred Martin Superstore's" puts on a "live" 1/2 hour info-mercial where they parade a few of their cars across the screen with "unbelievable" low prices.
During the show, the (over weight) Owner/Manager spends the whole time shouting his sales pitch while his "Bimbo" daughter prances around in skimpy outfits trying to look sexy, and several of his employees dress up in crazy looking "theme" style costumes with stupid sound effects going off the whole time.
All this "lunacy" is an attempt to get you to want to drive down and join in all of the "fun" and while you're there, buy one of their cars.
I guess the one thing that they say over and over again, (in all of their commercials) that really annoys me is: "We're the Fred Martin Car Guys, We Know Cars". This coming from a Car dealer that told me (just last August) that Chrysler never made any 2007 Crossfires.
I have Directv with a DVR. I don't watch anything when its scheduled so I fast forward through all commercials. Its a real relief not to have to hear those screaming lunatic car dealers!