Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

*** Pay It Forward ***

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: *** Pay It Forward ***

hey lets keep this going.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree ...... we need to summarize where we're at.
Zahanma, who started this is currently at the DRAGON. (wish I was there too), and hopefully will pick up on this and get it going again. Some people have posted that they had something, but it was never listed. Some items listed, are already gone! I sent out an extra OEM navigation/radio manual that came with Crossfires with factory navigation, and advised that I had sent it out, and it never was indicated gone on the list.
When I PM'ed for something that I wanted, the item was already gone. It also looks like some items were taken from the "Paid Forward" list, but nothing seemed to be posted from the person taking them, which would have been their exchange item. Like I said in a previous post, this was a great idea ..... but needed to be maintained .......
Probably shouldn't have been started if couldn't be maintained ......... just my $.02

Old 10-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
I agree ...... we need to summarize where we're at.
Zahanma, who started this is currently at the DRAGON. (wish I was there too), and hopefully will pick up on this and get it going again. Some people have posted that they had something, but it was never listed. Some items listed, are already gone! I sent out an extra OEM navigation/radio manual that came with Crossfires with factory navigation, and advised that I had sent it out, and it never was indicated gone on the list.
When I PM'ed for something that I wanted, the item was already gone. It also looks like some items were taken from the "Paid Forward" list, but nothing seemed to be posted from the person taking them, which would have been their exchange item. Like I said in a previous post, this was a great idea ..... but needed to be maintained .......
Probably shouldn't have been started if couldn't be maintained ......... just my $.02
I'm not at the Dragon, too busy this weekend to take it off and take a mini-vacay.

This thread was designed so that if people wanted to put things up they would put it in a post, and anyone looking through the post would notice and PM that person. I will go through when I have time and try to clean up the list. It should be the responsibility of the person offering up the item to also be responsible for editing the post once the item has been shipped.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
I'm not at the Dragon, too busy this weekend to take it off and take a mini-vacay.

This thread was designed so that if people wanted to put things up they would put it in a post, and anyone looking through the post would notice and PM that person. I will go through when I have time and try to clean up the list. It should be the responsibility of the person offering up the item to also be responsible for editing the post once the item has been shipped.
Matt .... I meant no disrespect ..... it just seemed at the beginning you were more involved in updating and promoting this idea. This is a great idea, and I jumped in eagerly. I acknowledged earlier that family and work has probably taken your attention, and indeed it should! But without some maintenance occasionally, it can become tedious and confusing going thru the posts just to see whats NOT available.
I've sent PMs to people about their items, just to find out that the item has been sent out.

The thought that the person putting up an item, should "edit" that post when the item is shipped, is a good idea which I never thought of before. That would really make it easier to maintain. SO PEOPLE let's do just that, and make life a little easier for Matt.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:54 PM

have two karman badges trade center ac vent

THREAD MUST HAVE DIED

I THOUGHT I SAW A COUPLE OF AC CENTER VENTS IN IT

Last edited by SNAKEWOLF; 10-22-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I have a set of "C" emblems I just took off the roadster...the glue is still good on them.
Doc, you still have these?

Old 04-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Sorry just now saw your question. Yes I still have them. Matt I just sent out couple letters for the trunk lid to two members.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:32 PM

Sorry just now saw your question. Yes I still have them. Matt I just sent out couple letters for the trunk lid to two members.
I am really just after the steering wheel C emblem.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had to send a letter across the pond as well, must be in the air

Give me a shout when you have a little time, with this weather coming up, we need to drive these cars, and drink some bourbon over a steak (in that order LOL)

Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I had to send a letter across the pond as well, must be in the air

Give me a shout when you have a little time, with this weather coming up, we need to drive these cars, and drink some bourbon over a steak (in that order LOL)
Jimmy, I will dig around, I did have one if I can find it. Johnny, I am all alone this week, Laura is in FL on the beach. Ready for a drink anytime....but, I think rain is the forecast for the weekend....lol

Old 04-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jimmy, I will dig around, I did have one if I can find it. Johnny, I am all alone this week, Laura is in FL on the beach. Ready for a drink anytime....but, I think rain is the forecast for the weekend....lol
80 and sunny on Sunday, might be a nice day for grilling a steak and drinking some bourbon

I'll give you a shout, we'll be around.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
80 and sunny on Sunday, might be a nice day for grilling a steak and drinking some bourbon

I'll give you a shout, we'll be around.
10-4 and I am looking Jimmy....shoot me a PM with your name and mailing address in case I find it.