Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

My Crossfire has gone the way of many before it, to the great used car auction in the sky.. Well, its literally going to be sold at an auction or something, its not dead..

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post840015

Anyway, I have a small collection of parts left over that I would love to sell to you fine people and start the modding adventure on my new car! I've bought and sold with a number of members before so hopefully my reputation is still good here! I'll work on getting some pictures but let me know what you're interested in.. if anything ends up being highly in-demand I'll probably opt for eBay type auction as to not hurt anyone's feelings!

I believe the below pricing is fair- its what I paid or less than what I paid for everything.. of course, reasonable offers will be entertained.

Stock metal hood, black- $500 local delivery preferred
Good condition, was on the car for 70k miles before it came off 3 years ago. Available in Massachusetts, really would prefer local sale but I can strap it to the top of my Volvo and meet/deliver somewhere in New England that we can both agree upon. Chrysler wing/emblem has a piece broken on the end

Xentec H7 35w HID kit, used - $25 plus shipping
Purchased from another member that had it previously installed on their car, I never installed them on mine. that I got from another member but never installed, comes with brackets

Lower front grill, passenger side (I think) - $30 plus shipping
Lower OEM grill, has two broken.. hashes? I dunno what to call them.. if the grill is made up of a bunch of squares shapes, two of the squares of a broken side... Anyway, when its on the car you can't see it unless you're on the ground looking the thing in the face.

Stock engine cover and intake - $50 plus shipping
Good condition, came off when I installed Needswings dual CAI (at around 80k miles). Can take pictures for anyone interested, just need to get it out of storage

Stock throttle body - $30 plus shipping
Good condition, came off when I installed the 74mm one (at around 80k miles). Maybe someone can have some fun porting and polishing? Can take pictures for anyone interested, just need to get it out of storage

Water pump, new - $50 plus shipping
Purchased off eBay after trying to diagnose some weird engine sounds myself, didn't end up needing it. Comes with impeller, gasket and o-ring.

Here's the eBay listing from the seller I bought it from http://www.ebay.com/itm/Water-Pump-Mercedes-Benz-CLK430-320-500-C240-C280-C320-E320-ML320-NEW-1122001501-/291398081069?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=7cAcQaoV5ZVj0%252BwaemDBxQemjBs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Plastidip Create Your Color Kit - $15 plus shipping
I don't know if any of you want to play with Plastidip, I bought this a while ago to try and come up with some color that you couldn't buy back then. No plans for it myself, might as well make some room
Performix 075815122094 Create Your Color - Plastidip Create Your Color - Amazon.com Performix 075815122094 Create Your Color - Plastidip Create Your Color - Amazon.com

FOR THOSE IN NEED

3M Headlight repair kit- JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING
For your hazy headlights, this is the kit that attaches to a power tool. Weird shaped box so will probably need to go via flat-rate box so just pay for shipping and its yours.
Amazon.com: 3M 39008 Headlight Lens Restoration System: Automotive Amazon.com: 3M 39008 Headlight Lens Restoration System: Automotive

All payments will be collected through paypal except for items sold in person!

SOLD ITEMS:

Authentic Mopar rear diffusers- SOLD
That's right folks, the real deal authentic Mopar diffusers, unpainted, uninstalled. I have had a huge amount of interest and don't want to play favorites so, to keep things fair, they've gone up for auction. I've had poor experience with eBay in the past so I'm trying a new site... still need to create an account and you will still be paying with Paypal so its absolutely secure and safe!

Startech lighted 6sp Shift **** - SOLD
Authentic Startech piece, imported from Germany, brand new never installed. Direct fit, solders into the light switch so its lit when the rest of the lights are on. I think it looks great and livens up the interior.

(not my image)

Interior trip fastener clips- CLAIMED
bought these in advance of doing my headliner but traded the car in before tackling that job.. If you need them, they're yours. Set of 10
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221252820154?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Black touch up paint- CLAIMED
Small bottle of touch up paint, brush, gloves, clear coat.. Bought a few years ago but never used it because my touch ups needed more than just touch ups. Don't remember

Startech spoiler add on - SOLD

Authentic Startech piece, one of 3 known to currently be present in the United States. Imported from Germany. USED condition, painted black but will need a respray regardless due to bubbling. Residue from previous 3M Auto tape, I'll try to clean it up as much as possible.

Chrysler Wing/Emblem for the front hood - SOLD
Wing and emblem for the front hood (as mentioned above, my stock hood had this part broken), once small divet.

Duraflex AMG style side skirts- SOLD
The cause of much debate years ago, these are fiberglass side skirts. Brand new, unpainted. Full disclosure: these allegedly require a good body shop to massage them just right, but hey, for the price, might be worth the risk? Would really prefer local as these are very large and would be a pain (and pricey) to ship. As seen here:
Amazon.com: 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire Duraflex AMG Look Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece: Automotive Amazon.com: 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire Duraflex AMG Look Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece: Automotive

Last edited by rayth; 08-10-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: Clearing out the barn

I'd like to have the black touch up paint and the fastener clips . . . Please e-mail me at RedDogNumber1@aol.com. I'm also interested in the Chrysler wing and emblem for the front hood but I'm not clear on the condition of what you are offering. THANKS!

Last edited by RED DOG; 06-22-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RED DOG
I'd like to have the black touch up paint and the fastener clips . . . Please e-mail me at RedDogNumber1@aol.com. I'm also interested in the Chrysler wing and emblem for the front hood but I'm not clear on the condition of what you are offering. THANKS!
I thought MrMiata would be all over those items with the four letter price "free" haha
I cant make the 9 hour commute any time soon but if there is leftovers, this fall might be available for a drive your way...

Old 06-23-2015, 10:23 AM
Default Re: Clearing out the barn- Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

Let me know on the startech spoiler if it falls through.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner
I thought MrMiata would be all over those items with the four letter price "free" haha
I cant make the 9 hour commute any time soon but if there is leftovers, this fall might be available for a drive your way...

I was worried shipping might exceed my $5 limit!

But if the startech spoiler comes up.. somebody PM me! LOL.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:09 PM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Clearing out the barn- Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

If the diffusers sale falls through, dibs on them. PM me with info / price. I can pay via PayPal as necessary.

Thanks, Paul

Old 06-23-2015, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner
I bet you'd love to tinker with that hood! Plus there are some great owners around here, I'm sure it'd be worth the trip, especially for our beautiful fall foliage!

Old 06-23-2015, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by PNA
If the diffusers sale falls through, dibs on them. PM me with info / price. I can pay via PayPal as necessary.

Thanks, Paul
I'll let you know.. there's a big interest in them so I'll have to figure out what's fair for everyone

Old 06-23-2015, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by turboomni08
Let me know on the startech spoiler if it falls through.

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
But if the startech spoiler comes up.. somebody PM me! LOL.
Will do! I'll snap some photos of the current condition as the 3M automotive tape has been rather annoying to get off

Old 06-23-2015, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by rayth
I bet you'd love to tinker with that hood! Plus there are some great owners around here, I'm sure it'd be worth the trip, especially for our beautiful fall foliage!

If that puppy had the vents in it... I'd consider a road trip in the Avalanche..

Would have to bundle the sale with a startech spoiler too though.. LOL

( too much American Pickers! )

OHHHH... and as long as you have teased me with that thing... I should have been given first dibbs!!! LOL. Good luck with that Challenger.. sweet ride..

Old 06-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Forum Regular
Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Private message sent.

Old 06-24-2015, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
If that puppy had the vents in it... I'd consider a road trip in the Avalanche..

Would have to bundle the sale with a startech spoiler too though.. LOL

( too much American Pickers! )

OHHHH... and as long as you have teased me with that thing... I should have been given first dibbs!!! LOL. Good luck with that Challenger.. sweet ride..
You promise to cut some holes in the hood and have some fun (and pick it up), I'll make you a good deal on it!

That spoiler though, so many people have called dibs through the years that there's no way for me to actually remember who was first

Old 06-24-2015, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by rayth
You promise to cut some holes in the hood and have some fun (and pick it up), I'll make you a good deal on it!

That spoiler though, so many people have called dibs through the years that there's no way for me to actually remember who was first

If you were only a couple hours out.. I'd be all over that.. Avalanche gas to there and back plus purchase would put me at Mad Max OEM prices.. LOL. But I have a feeling we'll be seeing that hood on another car on down the road..

Old 07-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Default Re: Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

Diffusers are officially for sale! Updated the original post, see also Authentic MOPAR Chrysler Crossfire Rear Fascia Diffuser on eBid United States

Old 07-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE

I will take the diffusers if still up for sale

Old 07-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by green24u
I will take the diffusers if still up for sale
Authentic MOPAR Chrysler Crossfire Rear Fascia Diffuser on eBid United States

Old 07-02-2015, 10:27 PM

See: Left and Right side

Attached Thumbnails Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE-11174812_843529513615_3259639818771866684_n.jpg  
Old 07-05-2015, 08:12 PM

3 days left on the diffusers if anyone else wanted to get in on them Authentic MOPAR Chrysler Crossfire Rear Fascia Diffuser on eBid United States

Old 07-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in PM Me

Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn $300 plus for diffusers i have 2 pairs laying around should put them on here i guess didnt know they were worth that GO RAYTH GO RAYTH!!!!

Quick Reply: Clearing out the barn - Hood, Side Skirts, Diffusers, Startech Parts AND MORE