Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Two Radios for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Radios for Sale

Hello All,

I have two radios for sale. I removed the aftermarket radio the car came with and installed the stock radio. I now have the aftermarket radio the vehicle came with and a Navigation radio that I picked up before I realized that I did not want to add the navigation equipment and just went with the standard radio. Both radios are working fine.

Navigation Radio is the BE6811 that many of you are probably familiar with. A1938200386.
You will get the working radio. I do not have the discs. This came off an 2006 Crossfire.

The aftermarket radio is an Alpine CDE-HD-137BT. You will get the radio. The mounting sleeve and the trim ring are included. I will send the wiring harness as is (wired to a harness that will plug into the crossfire harness.) Basically you will get the radio as I pulled it out of my Crossfire (equipped with non nav radio). Also I will send the antenna adapter that was used in this set up. I damaged this in the extraction but I will send so you know what to replace with. This is a $4 dollar part on eBay.

Thanks and I will consider all reasonable offers. Let me know if you need any additional info. Will likely send via the post office (USPS) Will send in plastic bag surrounded by bubbles just in case package gets jostled or caught in rain.

I can't seem too upload pictures. Something about a security token... Will email if requested.