Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Crossfire Digital Brochure from 2004 (CD and Booklet)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Crossfire Digital Brochure from 2004 (CD and Booklet)

I am looking to put this on eBay and was wondering if anyone would have a clue as to what it may be worth. It has a CD that runs on a PC and has lots of information. It also has a booklet with several pages – some unfold into a larger page. I believe this is from 2003 or 2004 as there is no mention of the Roadster. If anyone has an idea of worth and is willing to make me an offer, please feel free and I won’t post on eBay. I don’t get on the forum much so I apologize for delayed responses. Also, I’ll be leaving Friday the 8th for vacation and won’t get back until the next Monday but look forward to seeing comments on this item. Thanks.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Digital Brochure from 2004 (CD and Booklet)

Before you sell it, I could use a copy of it (CD).

Mostly out of curiosity, of course

Old 04-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Digital Brochure from 2004 (CD and Booklet)

Originally Posted by eruby
I am looking to put this on eBay and was wondering if anyone would have a clue as to what it may be worth. It has a CD that runs on a PC and has lots of information. It also has a booklet with several pages – some unfold into a larger page. I believe this is from 2003 or 2004 as there is no mention of the Roadster. If anyone has an idea of worth and is willing to make me an offer, please feel free and I won’t post on eBay. I don’t get on the forum much so I apologize for delayed responses. Also, I’ll be leaving Friday the 8th for vacation and won’t get back until the next Monday but look forward to seeing comments on this item. Thanks

Try these listings, there are a few there. CLICK
Not big sellers as you can see, there were thousands made.