Site News News about site updates and new features.

CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

Old 07-15-2009, 07:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool re: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

Originally Posted by SRT-6 Steve
Then people would fill the forum with useless posts.

Well, it worked the first time.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Angry re: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

WHEN DID THIS BECOME A POLITICAL WEBSITE...I COME HERE TO READ ABOUT CROSSFIRES... I WILL NOT RETURN.........I KNOW, YOU COULD CARE LESS. FEEL FREE TO TAKE MY NAME OFF THE MEMBER LIST.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Cool re: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

Originally Posted by tbudlee
WHEN DID THIS BECOME A POLITICAL WEBSITE...I COME HERE TO READ ABOUT CROSSFIRES... I WILL NOT RETURN.........I KNOW, YOU COULD CARE LESS. FEEL FREE TO TAKE MY NAME OFF THE MEMBER LIST.

Ok sooo sorry!

I have an '04 SSB, 6spd manual, dual grey-tone, leather interior with full dual exhaust; I could tell you all about the custom conversion from the factory single exhaust system to the full dual system but I'm afraid you have lost patience with us and have left the building.

Have a good day!

Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default re: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

If you don't want to get into the political stuff don't read any posts in the political thread, Just like if you don't want to watch **** don't tune to the Playboy Channel, simple as that.

I almost forgot, see ya!

Old 08-14-2009, 07:59 AM

Huh?
So if politics consumes, let's say, 20% of all the posts, the other 80% or so don't count?
Allrighty then.............pleasant dreams & bye, bye!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

well, there you go, I ignore what I don't want to participate in...like the political threads, but that doesn't mean they need to be discontinued...sometimes those threads are interesting, sometimes they are just hot air, sometimes there may even be anarchy....but, you have the power to just move on to the threads you like...its about people on here, not just you...it becomes a family...we argue from time to time...but, in the long run of things, we share our love of the same car...so we aren't all that different...

Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Forum Regular

Very odd statement. I usually do not get caught up with anything political and have only posted to two threads (that I can remember) that had nothing to do with the car. Unions and the Global Warming. I enjoy the heck out of this forum and guys like this most likely had nothing worthwhile to share or learn from. Too bad.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Default Re: new member

I have been following this site for about 5 months. I had looked at 2 light blue 2004 coupes with less less then 3k miles. One was a 6 spd, the other had the 5 spd auto. Price was 16,900 for either car. I stopped at a local Chrysler dealer and they had a silver metallic roadster in their showroom. Sticker was 41,690 and I left with the car for 24,930 including all taxes etc. the car had 68 miles on the odometer and came with all the warranties. I want to thank this forum for answering the questions that I had before I purchased the X-fire. I do, however, have 1 question pertaining to the top operation. Can you stop the movement at any point while putting the top down? Will this damage anything with the top mechanism? I got the feeling from the manual that once you start lowering the top you should lower it completely. Thanks!

Old 11-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: new member

Originally Posted by buddy
I have been following this site for about 5 months. I had looked at 2 light blue 2004 coupes with less less then 3k miles. One was a 6 spd, the other had the 5 spd auto. Price was 16,900 for either car. I stopped at a local Chrysler dealer and they had a silver metallic roadster in their showroom. Sticker was 41,690 and I left with the car for 24,930 including all taxes etc. the car had 68 miles on the odometer and came with all the warranties. I want to thank this forum for answering the questions that I had before I purchased the X-fire. I do, however, have 1 question pertaining to the top operation. Can you stop the movement at any point while putting the top down? Will this damage anything with the top mechanism? I got the feeling from the manual that once you start lowering the top you should lower it completely. Thanks!

Congrats on your new Roadster ...I have never had a problem stopping mine in the middle of a cycle. Thats how I clean the inside of the back glass..Hope this helps and puts your mind at ease and ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE

edit AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM !

Howard

Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Hello Buddy,
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the miles ahead.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:24 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I live in Marryville Il. Are there any crossfire car clubsin my area? Has anyone tryed Poker runs with crossfires? I use to belong to the Houston MG car club and we always had things goin on. Hope I can find a crossfire club in this area.

Al

Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by Albert L. Murphree
Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I live in Marryville Il. Are there any crossfire car clubs in my area? Has anyone tried Poker runs with crossfires? I use to belong to the Houston MG car club and we always had things going on. Hope I can find a crossfire club in this area.

Al
Welcome Albert !!!
You are near St.Louis correct
Check out these guys: Gateway Crossfire Group
Look at the most recent posts for info about there upcoming GTG on May 29th. See post #498 for the details.
They are a great bunch of folks who have a good time getting together.

Also come join us here in June:
Join our Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

You have just joined a great place for Crossfire owners.
We hold meets all over the country.
Look around and get familiar with the website and enjoy all there is to discover here.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:46 PM
grp

I own an "06"Crossfire which I have always been pleased to own except the factory AM /FM/ CD radio is trash! Has anyone had success with installing an "XM /Serus Radio with the sound "hard wired " to the factory speakers?

Old 08-17-2010, 11:58 PM

I'll be glad to be a sponsor. It's kind of like affording a vacation home. At least in my case.

I'll be in to do this soon.

Thanks for the work MJLR, I appreciate it very much!

Old 08-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by zzj0770
I'll be glad to be a sponsor. It's kind of like affording a vacation home. At least in my case.

I'll be in to do this soon.

Thanks for the work MJLR, I appreciate it very much!
You got car stuff or hair stuff?
The wifey just did buy one of those hair iron thingys.
Who da thunk I could a bought it here!

Old 12-04-2010, 06:25 AM

That too was I wanted to ask what about the car stuff...??

Regards,
Vaibhav
__________________________________________________ ___
بيع سيارات

Old 06-15-2011, 08:01 AM

I thought this was a car forum. Why do you want political nonsense on here? I want to hear and read and talk about Xfires and things I can do with and to it. and I dont' want to hunt through loads of stupidity and opinions to find it.
GET the Political threads off of he

Old 08-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts
Thumbs up re: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options

I take this time to become a sponsor because of the invaluable help this forum has given me in the past two years. Those folks at eurocharged helped me with my girl and I wanted to both recognize them and help others by paying it forward. I diverted some of the savings for the tune for the sponsorship here. It is in eurocharged name and on their behalf the sponsorship is active. I hope to be a contributing member for many years to come. Thanks crossfire.org and eurocharged!

Old 08-30-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by mightyjlr
If you've paid please send me a message or e-mail me. It should automatically make you whatever sponsor you picked, but I'm still getting it to work.
. Just paid $40 Super Sponser, Steve Roudebush

Old 08-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Received 505 Likes on 349 Posts

OK Stephen Rhodenbush...welcome....and

Whatsup?

Quick Reply: CrossfireForum.org Member Sponsorship Options