CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   TSBs and How-To Articles (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/tsbs-how-articles/)
-   -   Air Filters (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/tsbs-how-articles/63646-air-filters.html)

Mrmiata 09-04-2013 07:23 PM

Re: Air Filters

Originally Posted by Convertible girl (Post 756934)
I think my husband would be opposed to me going anyway. But my car is fixed!!:p

Then tell him suck it up and get in the car.. LOL.

Na really I can understand... My wife was ready for vacation even if it was circle Tulsa and stop in at Motel 6 for 7 days..:rolleyes:

But glad the car is back to running good!

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 756896)
C-girl.. let me clarify things.. Work flew him to Tulsa.. Offered to bring my wife to a dinner with him . . and never heard back.. And he can claim "cool" status because he's at least entertaining to listen to..

Yep.. bout sums it up.. :p

I find you both very entertaining 😊 isn't there ever any crossfire GTG'S in Houston?

pizzaguy 09-04-2013 09:12 PM

Not sure about Houston, but there is a good one going on this week in Texas:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ber-1-7-a.html

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy (Post 757041)
Not sure about Houston, but there is a good one going on this week in Texas:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ber-1-7-a.html

I know but its a long drive since its two different locations and I have recently returned from a 23 hr drive to LA and the same back so I was in no mood for any driving.

Valk 09-04-2013 10:28 PM

Hello Convertible girl
First of all I'm glad you were able to resolve your issues with the car
Please allow me to hijack your thread to tell you a bit more about this meet that has been mentioned in the previous posts here

OK OK....I've been reading along here and just wast to be sure
you know all about the Tail of the Dragon meet held every Spring and Fall in Fontana Dam, North Carolina since the first one in Fall 2007.

This link below has ALL the info and photos and links to recap this meet over the years.
Convertible girl....Either bring the hubby or bring a friend and come join us at one of these meets.
These are the largest Crossfire meets in the country and everyone who attends is on this forum.
This is the meet not to be missed I assure you and I travel from Chicago
and host the Fall meet every year.
Others from Texas frequently also attend this event.

Pizzaguy here will be hosting the Spring meet next year.
A new thread is created in the
Crossfire Meets section for each of these events several months prior to the date they are held each year.

Have a look at this link...it has photos and links to nearly ALL the photo albums from all the past meets here
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/734170-post1.html

Mrmiata 09-04-2013 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Convertible girl (Post 757043)
I know but its a long drive since its two different locations and I have recently returned from a 23 hr drive to LA and the same back so I was in no mood for any driving.

Think I've put about 1,500 miles on the car.. and we're still in Alpine.. :D
But it's been great getting to meet some of the forum members and hang out together..;)

I almost feel like we're spreading the Gospel about Crossfires down here.. LOL

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by VALK (Post 757050)
Hello Convertible girl
First of all I'm glad you were able to resolve your issues with the car
Please allow me to hijack your thread to tell you a bit more about this meet that has been mentioned in the previous posts here

OK OK....I've been reading along here and just wast to be sure
you know all about the Tail of the Dragon meet held every Spring and Fall in Fontana Dam, North Carolina since the first one in Fall 2007.

This link below has ALL the info and photos and links to recap this meet over the years.
Convertible girl....Either bring the hubby or bring a friend and come join us at one of these meets.
These are the largest Crossfire meets in the country and everyone who attends is on this forum.
This is the meet not to be missed I assure you and I travel from Chicago
and host the Fall meet every year.
Others from Texas frequently also attend this event.

Pizzaguy here will be hosting the Spring meet next year.
A new thread is created in the
Crossfire Meets section for each of these events several months prior to the date they are held each year.

Have a look at this link...it has photos and links to nearly ALL the photo albums from all the past meets here
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/734170-post1.html

I seem to be the only one in this family that appreciates the crossfire! My son thinks its sexy so maybe I leave it to him when I die 😜. My husband doesn't appreciate it because he had a hard time getting out of it "bad knee bad back" but dies appreciate the Porsche ...huh? My 17 yr old daughter likes it but thinks its too small and refused to drive to LA in it. Think any trip is lonesome unless my daughter changes her mind. I will read your link in the morning and thank you for it.

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 757052)
Think I've put about 1,500 miles on the car.. and we're still in Alpine.. :D
But it's been great getting to meet some of the forum members and hang out together..;)

I almost feel like we're spreading the Gospel about Crossfires down here.. LOL

I'm sure its a lot of fun and I think you all are kinda doing just that. Mexico?

pizzaguy 09-04-2013 10:49 PM

Tell your family I drove mine 3100 miles this summer on vacation and smiled all the way there and back! ;)

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy (Post 757056)
Tell your family I drove mine 3100 miles this summer on vacation and smiled all the way there and back! ;)

I would have also but as you can see they wouldn't have.
Nothing more exciting than getting on the open road in the coolest car ever!

Mrmiata 09-04-2013 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Convertible girl (Post 757055)
I'm sure its a lot of fun and I think you all are kinda doing just that. Mexico?

Jumped the border.. but it's not really a tourist town there... was paranoid driving the Crossfire there.. didn't find any shiny bobble stores for the wife.. but it was an interesting experience ...:)

"We came.. We saw.. We left".. :p

Convertible girl 09-04-2013 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=Mrmiata;757062]Jumped the border.. but it's not really a tourist town there... was paranoid driving the Crossfire there.. didn't find any shiny bobble stores for the wife.. but it was an interesting experience ...:)

"We came.. We saw.. We left".. :p[/QUOTE
😝Can't imagine going to Mexico anymore although i have friends with a timeshare that do. We were married in Jamaica and on the way back to the airport after a week there, we witnessed the aftermath of a US citizen being murdered by a Jamaican in one of their villages. Thank goodness a police officer came on our bus since it was craziness in the streets. The world is a crazy place and since 2008 its crazier still.