How to repair your blown crossfire rear subwoofer (stock infinity speaker) - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

How to repair your blown crossfire rear subwoofer (stock infinity speaker)

Old 09-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Post How to repair your blown crossfire rear subwoofer (stock infinity speaker)

Sooo....I got a little frustrated researching the correct aftermarket speaker to use to replace my blown rear sub-woofer that has been buzzing in my ear on the drivers side behind my seat. It seems that there is no speaker that can replace the stock Infinity sub-woofer without modifying the mounting basket, and frankly I didn't want to deal with that. I also did not want to spend money on a new speaker that may or may not work properly with the stock amp.

So I have created a tutorial on how to remove the existing Sub (surprisingly easy) and repair the broken surround that was the cause of the terrible buzz noise. Check out the PDF for step by step instructions with pics.....enjoy! I have posted the dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/790o06cy0l...epair.pdf?dl=0

Old 11-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Default Re: How to repair your blown crossfire rear subwoofer (stock infinity speaker)

awsome TY was excellent directions