**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

Problem contacting another forum member

Old 09-12-2017, 05:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem contacting another forum member

Hello

I have been trying to contact another member (tighed1) who is actively on the forum, via both private message and email, but have had no response. Is there any way to check if my message is getting through, or if there is a problem/issue with my account.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:25 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Problem contacting another forum member

Originally Posted by marlam
Hello

I have been trying to contact another member (tighed1) who is actively on the forum, via both private message and email, but have had no response. Is there any way to check if my message is getting through, or if there is a problem/issue with my account.
Im not a moderator , but I know sometimes tighed1's emails have hit the spam folder before. As for on the forum, he probably just hasn't checked in , in a few days. He will get back with you...soon as he sees your reply.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

BINGO!
Found your message in my spam folder.
Please continue to contact me via email. It should work now that I identified you as not spam.

Shipping to England and the repair (ouch) $63.
I've received and repaired and returned about a dozen from there without issues.

To refurbish your RCM...

Send your RCM and $63US (cash, money order, check) to:

DJ TIGHE
3601 Pinnacle Ct
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

I'll inspect, redo bad solder joints, perform the Me So Horny mod (horn works w/o key) and replace the Air Pump relay (and the Fuel Pump relay if needed). I will then test your RCM in one of my cars. Then I mail back the RCM to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day). In most cases I get the RCM back in the mail the day after I receive it so yer looking at about a week total. If you want the package insured please include an additional $5. FYI, In the few years I have been doing this 3 have been lost in the mail.
If you ship to me via a method that requires a signature it will extend your waiting time as I will have to go into town to sign for the package.

Leave all fuses and plastic cover on RCM.
Please email your address to me also.

tighed1@hotmail.com

DJ

Old 09-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks

I have emailed you with my details