West Forum Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV.

OC Peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OC Peeps?

Any OC peeps post in here?

Saw a silver coupe on Marguerite Pkway this past Sunday on the way to Church.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: OC Peeps?

While that wasn't me, I am close to you. I live off Oso Parkway & Wrangler down by the Wagon Wheel Elementary School. We've had a couple of GTGs here in the past, one that started at Cars & Coffee in Irvine and then headed up to Malibu for lunch, and another down in San Diego. With Spring fast approaching it would be nice to put somethign together again soon.

By the way, I drive an Aero Blue Limited Roadster. I know there's a woman in Coto de Caza who drives a white roadster as I've seen her a few times heading up Oso. I've also seen a SSB Coupe and a Graphite SRT6 in the area.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:18 PM

it had the srt-6 spoiler, thats what cought my attention.

Wife and I wear heading up the 5 last friday with the top down and a guy in a limited roadster with his top down got along us and gave our 6 the thumbs up. Older guy, really cool.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 PM

I live off Oso and Felipe.I have a ssb SRT6. Ive seen the white roadster,with the 20 inch chrome wheels.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by bmi949
I live off Oso and Felipe.I have a ssb SRT6. Ive seen the white roadster,with the 20 inch chrome wheels.
I think I may have seen you once or twice in the area. I remember pulling up to the light at Oso and Antonio in my other car and seeing that white Crossfire stopped headed the other way on Oso and a SSB car sitting on Antonio waiting for the left turn light. I was really disappointed to not be in my Crossfire at the moment - how often do you see 3 Crossfires at the same intersection?

Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
I think I may have seen you once or twice in the area. I remember pulling up to the light at Oso and Antonio in my other car and seeing that white Crossfire stopped headed the other way on Oso and a SSB car sitting on Antonio waiting for the left turn light. I was really disappointed to not be in my Crossfire at the moment - how often do you see 3 Crossfires at the same intersection?
In eastern Tennessee about twice a year!

Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by maxcichon
In eastern Tennessee about twice a year!
Yeah, yeah........ funny man

Hey, we did have three Aero Blue Crossfires running side by side by side down the 405 FWY after our run to Malibu last year. That was fun!!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 PM

I guess Crown Valley and Marguerite would be my main intersections. Wife takes the car down crown to the 405 to Anaheim every day and we putt around Mission Viejo allot with it.

If you ever see a Commemorative Edition SRT-4 thats also me.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:55 PM

I'm in RSM off of Los Alisos / Melinda (Aero Blue SRT-6)
I've seen a few SRT-6s around Orange County, and once I had a brief chat with someone who pulled up next to me with a black SRT6 roadster at a stoplight.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:21 PM

I'm in Irvine,

I have hooked up with the Crossfire group a couple of times, met Mike a few times as well.

Been off the forum for awhile.

White Coupe.

Justin

Old 03-09-2009, 01:10 PM

Justin, you're still alive!!

Geez man, you just sort of disappeared - other than seeing you at SEMA anyway.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:22 PM

I know, just crazy.

I would sit there and think i could either jump on the forum or take a nap. lets say i got my fair amount of sleep.

I'm excited to start doing more stuff to my car and meeting up with other xfi's again.

It was always a good time.

Justin

Old 04-23-2009, 05:21 PM

Hi all!

I'm bumping this thread because I'm really interested in meeting up with the rest of you OC Xfire owners.

Mike, you're super close to me! I live in Coto...I always see a white stock coupe at the TGIFriday's in RSM, and there's a graphite SRT-6 that I see in Coto as well.

Anyone up for a meet in mid/late May? I went to Cars & Coffee for the first time last weekend, but took the C5 instead of the Xfire. I'm all for meeting there or another location.

Give me a count on how many of you guys are free mid-late May, and hopefully we can get a good group going!

Old 04-23-2009, 05:36 PM

Im Down!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 06:38 PM

I'd love to do another GTG.... we just need someone to take the bull by the horns and come up with a plan. Do this and the rest will follow. I did it a year ago and we headed up to Malibu, Brent did it later in the year and we had a fun run outside San Diego.

I really think if we just pick a date and someone comes up with a plan and just says "OK, here's what we're doing _____________" - people will join in and it will happen

Old 05-24-2009, 09:29 PM

Hey Everyone, I am moving out to the Fullerton/Anaheim area from Rhode Island at the end of June. I am currently a member of a New England Crossfire club that has had some great meets. I would love to get involved with a similar group in SoCal especially since i don't know a lot of people out there.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:15 AM
svo
Forum Regular

I'm a hop skip and a jump from OC and on summer vacation until the first week of Aug. So I should be good for a GTG just about ANYTIME

Old 06-05-2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by OC Xfire
Hi all!

I'm bumping this thread because I'm really interested in meeting up with the rest of you OC Xfire owners.

Mike, you're super close to me! I live in Coto...I always see a white stock coupe at the TGIFriday's in RSM, and there's a graphite SRT-6 that I see in Coto as well.

Anyone up for a meet in mid/late May? I went to Cars & Coffee for the first time last weekend, but took the C5 instead of the Xfire. I'm all for meeting there or another location.

Give me a count on how many of you guys are free mid-late May, and hopefully we can get a good group going!
How is Cars and Coffee? I'm thinking about checking it out after I move there in a month. I've watched some of the YouTube videos of the Irvine meets and it looks like they get some pretty sick cars over there.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by DAMSRT-6
How is Cars and Coffee? I'm thinking about checking it out after I move there in a month. I've watched some of the YouTube videos of the Irvine meets and it looks like they get some pretty sick cars over there.
I've only been to Cars & Coffee twice. I like it a lot....very large turnout, and a wide variety of sports and luxury cars. Very minimal ricer trash, thank goodness.

I've only brought my C5 down to C&C, but if we can get an XF group together, I'd be down to go!

Old 06-08-2009, 04:07 PM

time and place

Quick Reply: OC Peeps?