Old 08-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Los Angeles, CA Crossfire

Keep me updated!

Old 08-07-2012, 03:07 AM

I will look into my scheduled trip to Vegas for that weekend. I will keep you posted on my attendance and will let you once I know for sure, which will be by the 15th of August.
(work request)

Originally Posted by CROSS_PHIRE
OK friends, it's time for a different kind of GET TOGETHER ! I am hosting a BBQ at William Steinmetz Park on August 26th (SUNDAY). The park is located at 1545 South Stimson Ave. Hacienda Heights 91745. Time will be 10am so we can all park together. I am going to do my best to reserve spots in the parking lot and a BBQ area so PLEASE R.S.V.P. so I know how many spots to request and how much food to bring. I will bring the Chicken, burgers and hot dogs so if you want to bring anything please list what you'll be bringing. (drinks etc.) Not planning a cruise at this time, more of a gathering and sharing stories or introducing new people. I'll be bringing my wife and son so feel free to bring the family!!! Stay safe out there and drive careful !!!!!
2004 Alabaster Crossfire

Old 08-15-2012, 09:38 PM

OK friends, it's time for a different kind of GET TOGETHER ! I am hosting a BBQ at William Steinmetz Park on August 26th (SUNDAY). The park is located at 1545 South Stimson Ave. Hacienda Heights 91745. Time will be 10am so we can all park together. I am going to do my best to reserve spots in the parking lot and a BBQ area so PLEASE R.S.V.P. so I know how many spots to request and how much food to bring. I will bring the Chicken, burgers and hot dogs so if you want to bring anything please list what you'll be bringing. (drinks etc.) Not planning a cruise at this time, more of a gathering and sharing stories or introducing new people. I'll be bringing my wife and son so feel free to bring the family!!! Stay safe out there and drive careful !!!!!
2004 Alabaster Crossfire
Is this still a go, if so count me in. I'll bring the plastic ware, plates, cups and garbage bags.

Old 08-17-2012, 01:42 PM

Well, it looks like there is only 2 cars that are a yes for the BBQ and one of them is me! Going to have to cancel this "GET TOGETHER" but will try again before the year is over. Miss all you guys! I'll let you know soon about another get together or please let me know if anyone is hosting one!!!

Old 08-17-2012, 07:12 PM

Reschedule, sounds good.

I just got word, my wife is approved for Va-ca time so I will be in Vegas that weekend. There is another post for San Fernando Valley crossfire, some member meet on a weekly basis on Sundays at Topanga Blvd., Mall.

I am trying to make it out there so if you dont mind the drive (or anyone else for that fact) we can to the local car show here.

PS, I have given some thought to starting a crossfire carclub so we can all have the same tag at some of these event...

Reply with ideas (all are welcome)

Old 08-22-2012, 05:42 PM

You mean at Super Car Sunday? Maybe I'll make it out there, do they meet up every week?

Old 08-23-2012, 07:00 PM
red-in-la

You mean at Super Car Sunday? Maybe I'll make it out there, do they meet up every week?
Yup. The main show is the last Sunday and the best attended. Next one 8-26.
www.supercarsunday.com

But, as long as I'm not out of town, I'm usually there for at least an hour or two most Sundays. It's a lot easier to meet folks without all the commotion and there are usually 50 cars or so.

I'm usually there around 8am and leave by 9:30ish. Either with my Crossfire or '68 Mustang. Last Sunday, get there earlier if you want to park closer to Topanga Blvd or in the shade .

I'm going to miss this Sunday's show

Old 05-22-2014, 11:33 AM

For anyone interested, there's a free car clinic, free lunch, and prize giveaways this Saturday in Van Nuys, details are here

Old 11-20-2017, 01:25 PM

I know this is an old thread but in case someone is still lurking about.

Looking for a shop or person in the LA area (or an online service works too) that can reprogram/flash whatever you call it, the BCM and PCM.

Thanks.