Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

The ultimate Couple reposted.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '06 limited coupe 9,800 miles mint condition

IMG_5803.jpeg

Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Default Re: 06 limited coupe 9800 miles mint condition

Need more info and picture would be a plus.

Old 08-26-2014, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Grumps
Need more info and picture would be a plus.
Grumps,

My friend is trying to upload the pictures but is having difficulty and cannot get answers from the forum!!

o6' LIMITED COUPE 6 spd Blaze Red Crystal Pearl. Interior 2 tone slate and dark grey.

This car IS A CREAMPUFF !! I NEVER BEAT ON IT, BANGED GEARS/ NOTHING !
Bought it as a surprise birthday present for my librarian wife who was afraid of getting the doors all dented up in the elementary school parking lot. It truly is in mint condition, garage kept...

Its supersweet and hate to sell but it just sits. I have A LOT of people looking at it right now.
I want this car to go to the right person hoping it won't get trashed.........
I want 16k for a 35k car with zero use on it...... less then half when brand new, BUT IT IS BRAND NEW!!!
I'm trying to get pix and all straightened out and uploaded !!!!

Clean title, it's all paid for free and clear!!!

Thanks for your interest!

Old 08-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Default Reposting. 06 coupe limited 9800 miles

Mint condition limited 06 coupe with only 9800 miles 6 speed Manuel. garage kept clean title 1 owner. Oil changed on time 3 times . Immaculate inside and out.
Asking 15,800.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 AM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Reposting. 06 coupe limited 9800 miles

Originally Posted by riverrave
Mint condition limited 06 coupe with only 9800 miles 6 speed Manuel. garage kept clean title 1 owner. Oil changed on time 3 times . Immaculate inside and out.
Asking 15,800.
If this was a convertible..............then I'd be over to llook at it.

Not to be a naysayer, but your car is priced quite high. Retail is between $10 and $11K. I hope you can get your price, but I'd say you'll likely need to be "Flexible" on a price. Car looks beautiful.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Reposting. 06 coupe limited 9800 miles

This a car with less than TEN THOUSAND miles. It deserves a premium.
I willingly paid a premium for my 11,000 mile 2006 Jaguar S-type.

A good rule to follow is to determine the car you want then find the one with the lowest miles.
Hard to go wrong unless you can find a 2015 Crossfire Coupe (or 2015 S-Type Jaguar for that matter).

Last edited by MiamiTVR; 08-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts

Grumps,

My friend is trying to upload the pictures but is having difficulty and cannot get answers from the forum!!

o6' LIMITED COUPE 6 spd Blaze Red Crystal Pearl. Interior 2 tone slate and dark grey.

This car IS A CREAMPUFF !! I NEVER BEAT ON IT, BANGED GEARS/ NOTHING !
Bought it as a surprise birthday present for my librarian wife who was afraid of getting the doors all dented up in the elementary school parking lot. It truly is in mint condition, garage kept...

Its supersweet and hate to sell but it just sits. I have A LOT of people looking at it right now.
I want this car to go to the right person hoping it won't get trashed.........
I want 16k for a 35k car with zero use on it...... less then half when brand new, BUT IT IS BRAND NEW!!!
I'm trying to get pix and all straightened out and uploaded !!!!

Clean title, it's all paid for free and clear!!!

Thanks for your interest!

Never going to get that much for an 06, look at KBB and go down from there.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Default Re: '06 limited coupe 9,800 miles mint condition

Uh, never is a word that should always be used carefully......thanks for the opinion but.....it's your opinion, unfounded with no backup........no need to taint someone else's opinion or interest with negative commentary

Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Forum Regular

You will have a hard time getting that price from this crowd.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:34 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I believe in paying up for the best you can find in what your looking for. Naturally, for every buyer and seller you'll have extremes. Best of luck.

Les

Old 08-27-2014, 08:58 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Many here have paid around that price for SRT6 coupes with less mileage......for the last 4 years.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts

Uh, never is a word that should always be used carefully......thanks for the opinion but.....it's your opinion, unfounded with no backup........no need to taint someone else's opinion or interest with negative commentary

?? All you have to do is look at the comments posted here. You have your head in the sand. Your asking price is way too high, no pictures, is there a VIN? After holding on to it for a few more months maybe you'll see. And, it isn't just my opinion, it is also many others. Also, your a new member, not helping credibility...

Last edited by GraphiteGhost; 08-28-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added Info
Old 08-28-2014, 11:01 AM
PNA

As you've heard from the feedback, the people on this forum, who are all quite active and experienced in all things Crossfire, have provided an arrary of feedback on the pricing. Believe it or not, they are all trying to help, even if the tone of some of the responses are a little harsh. That being said, take them for what they are worth. Just know that most buyers, even if not educated in the Crosffire, will check NADA, Edmunds etc. and they will then need to guage there own willingness to pony up to some amount, whether that be asking price or some price between retail by a private over or some other internet comparative price. List it for what you want, but as I noted in the first reply I had, I, and others, expect you will need to be flexible and likely lower. How low will depend on how much the prospective buyer wants to spend for "this" car, as compared to another car. We all wish you luck with the sale.

Just so you know, I bought one, 4 years ago, with only 6K miles on it and paid 13K. Garage kept, never seen snow, one owner, still had some warranty on it too. It was newer then, pristine, etc. etc. You may find the perfect buyer sceneario for this and we all hope you do, but it you really want / need to sell it then I expect you'll likely end up lower then your current asking price. Even though it's like new, its still a used car, with no warranty (unliess you have one that applies and is transferable.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

It appears many of us cannot accept we own truly special cars with much to commend them for a long term retention of, if not increase in, value. Low miles, leather, lots of factory power and tops that go down will provide a multiplier effect but the coupes are probably the most beautiful of line and this color combination is hard to equal.

These are not practical Nissans nor economical Toyotas. These are exceptional cars which tug at the heart produced from the very short marriage between two dissimilar car companies each with its unique contribution.

Each day there are fewer. Basic economics states when the demand goes up or is constant and the supply diminishes the values go up. What am I missing?

This may sound hypocritical or self serving from someone with a car offered to the market (but now I doing it secretly on this site only so far) but my reason for selling has nothing to do with future or present value.

Go for it.

If I had the secure storage space I would buy almost every one I could find with under 20,000. The bet beats 1.8% CD's or newer gauranteed to depreciate cars.

Last edited by MiamiTVR; 08-29-2014 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:53 PM
PNA
Smile Re: '06 limited coupe 9,800 miles mint condition

Originally Posted by MiamiTVR
It appears many of us cannot accept we own truly special cars with much to commend them for a long term retention of, if not increase in, value. Low miles, leather, lots of factory power and tops that go down will provide a multiplier effect but the coupes are probably the most beautiful of line and this color combination is hard to equal.

These are not practical Nissans nor economical Toyotas. These are exceptional cars which tug at the heart produced from the very short marriage between two dissimilar car companies each with its unique contribution.

Each day there are fewer. Basic economics states when the demand goes up or is constant and the supply diminishes the values go up. What am I missing?

This may sound hypocritical or self serving from someone with a car offered to the market (but now I doing it secretly on this site only so far) but my reason for selling has nothing to do with future or present value.

Go for it.

If I had the secure storage space I would buy almost every one I could find with under 20,000. The bet beats 1.8% CD's or newer gauranteed to depreciate cars.
My car is very special. It will be special for as long as I own it, which will be until I can't drive it or dont know I own it. That doesn't make it valuable or worth buying it at a price that most people won't or can't pay. Someday I think it truly will be a collectors car and hence more valuable. Im with you, if I had a bigger garage and more money I'd buy a bunch more of these great cars (although it would need to be an SRT ROADSTER). All most of us are saying is it will need to be someone like you or I to command that price, not your average joe. I too hope someone out there will go for this at a the price, but based on the market odds aren't high, at least not in a quick sale. Im off looking at cars again....

Old 08-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Cool Re: '06 limited coupe 9,800 miles mint condition

Finally someone here in the forum acknowledges these are not just your typical cars...... I wonder how many of you would so quickly sell your +fires for minimum NADA/Edmunds or whatever??? These cars will NO DOUBT be collectors items one day.....If I could keep mine shrink wrapped and could afford to I would.....

I hear ya ALL though....if I gotta drop the price I gotta drop the price......

sweetass car to just give up ..........

Old 08-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Default The ultimate Couple reposted.

This rare gem is now at a reduced price of 14,900. Very low miles @ 9,800. Limited immaculate inside and out. I have also attached a few more pictures. 6 speed. Great car for a great buy.
THanks

Attached Images      
Old 09-14-2014, 09:13 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The ultimate Couple reposted.

Your other thread indicates that you've dropped the price to $13,800