Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Thank you Xfire Update

Old 10-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Thank you Xfire Update

Well, last week I told everyone the story of my girlfriend and I separating. I also told you that we were still going to see each other and talk to each other on the phone. A week and a day have gone by and things have progressed. I have done a lot of really great things for her this past week that have shown how much I really care for her. She acknowledged all of the things that I have been doing for her and told me to keep it up. Last week was THE hardest week I have ever gone through. I realized that she is number one and that I love her so very much. I know a lot of you may be thinking its infatuation, but when you have been with someone for almost 3 years, it's hard to just let them go. I will continue to keep showing her everytime I see her how much I care for her. If any of you guys are Christian, I ask for your prayers. I love her more than anything else in this world, and yes, this includes my Xfire. I am sure all of you that have significant others would say the same.

But, thank you Xfire for being there. Thanks to everyone that replied to my last post. You guys really made me feel better.

Old 10-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Thank you Xfire Update

Steenport-
I hear ya all the way...I've been through the same stuff and it's definitely very hard. Just keep the Crossfire clean so you can drive it when you're feeling down. Keep your head up and good luck with her.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:40 PM

i was wondering what was goin on between yall... i am glad you wrote back to tell us the good news.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Steenport567
I love her more than anything else in this world, and yes, this includes my Xfire.
Come on now, let's not say things we don't mean!