Florida members Roll Call - Page 6 - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2016, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Florida members Roll Call

I'm wondering what the problem turned out to be on the Sanford car and what the fix was just in case I ever encounter that issue. Chuck, can you help us out, bro? Peace.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:21 PM

I am that "Sanford Car" - no fix as of yet... scheduled for a dealer visit in a week or so. Hurley Chrysler in Deland has a factory certified Crossfire tech on their staff - thinks he knows what the issue is. I'll update you guys when "the fix" is successful. Chuk has not got back with me yet. Might be good on his own ride - but has no idea what the "real fix" is for this intermittent supercharger issue. Replacing the IC pump resulted in "no fix". Just telling it like it is, here.
Old 11-22-2016, 11:44 AM

Did you get a chance to check the fuse to the electric pump to make sure it is being energized? From what I have read, the IC pump is the most common reason for intermittent supercharger failure. All of the "Stealerships" have their Crossfire trained "expert". Most are parts changers I have determined. If you replaced the IC pump, it is possible that you got a faulty one, new in the box. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:58 AM

Also, I spoke with a Crossfire tech that said that when you change out the IC pump, you must purge all of the air out of the system or it may fail.