West Forum Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV.

KTLA Morning News this Friday, July 8

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default KTLA Morning News this Friday, July 8

We've got Allie Mac Kay from the KTLA Morning News coming down to our offices on Friday to do one of her "Allie At Work" segments on car detailing. Word is we might be doing a small segment on summer weather driving and car care so I've been asked to bring the Crossfire in for the day.

Tune in Friday morning and you'll see me on TV. If you're lucky, you'll get to see my car on TV too (which is probably going to be a lot easier on your eyes than looking at me that early in the morning).

Old 07-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: KTLA Morning News this Friday, July 8

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
We've got Allie Mac Kay from the KTLA Morning News coming down to our offices on Friday to do one of her "Allie At Work" segments on car detailing. Word is we might be doing a small segment on summer weather driving and car care so I've been asked to bring the Crossfire in for the day.

Tune in Friday morning and you'll see me on TV. If you're lucky, you'll get to see my car on TV too (which is probably going to be a lot easier on your eyes than looking at me that early in the morning).
Mike, we gottah get a Crossfire day at Meguiars!

Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: KTLA Morning News this Friday, July 8

Originally Posted by AlbertFattal
Mike, we gottah get a Crossfire day at Meguiars!
Our class schedule is available at 2011 Saturday Class Schedule - Car Care 101 - Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online and I'd love to get a group here. But I highly doubt we'd get more than half a dozen guys (which is fine) so we'd end up sharing with another group.

The August 20th date on that schedule will likely be taught by someone else since it looks like I'll be in Monterey that weekend for the RM Auctions and Pebble Beach. July 23rd is pretty well booked, but September 17 is wide open.