Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

Yokohama Advan S4

Old 10-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yokohama Advan S4

First of all, I'm a new Crossfire owner. My wife and I purchased an '04 Alabaster White Coupe with very low miles just before Labor Day of this year. We're very happy (and excited!) with the car and I've really come to appreciate this forum a great deal. All of us together make a great resource.

Back to the original purpose of my post...For those who were looking at new tires, I just had my rear OEM Contis replaced with the Yokohoma Advan S4 all season's. I think I'll like these tires. The treadwear rating on them is much higher than a lot of the high performance tires on the market. Will probably replace the front tires with these next spring/summer.

Also, for those who are interested in car covers for their Crossfires, I purchased a cool looking, custom fit, weather and UV resistant cover from Autoanything.com. I can post some pictures if anyone likes a look.

Thanks.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Yokohama Advan S4

Originally Posted by FL Xfire
First of all, I'm a new Crossfire owner. My wife and I purchased an '04 Alabaster White Coupe with very low miles just before Labor Day of this year. We're very happy (and excited!) with the car and I've really come to appreciate this forum a great deal. All of us together make a great resource.

Back to the original purpose of my post...For those who were looking at new tires, I just had my rear OEM Contis replaced with the Yokohoma Advan S4 all season's. I think I'll like these tires. The treadwear rating on them is much higher than a lot of the high performance tires on the market. Will probably replace the front tires with these next spring/summer.

Also, for those who are interested in car covers for their Crossfires, I purchased a cool looking, custom fit, weather and UV resistant cover from Autoanything.com. I can post some pictures if anyone likes a look.

Thanks.
I just replaced my original Conti's with these tires and just love them. Softer ride and quieter than the originals.

Steve

Old 10-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Default Re: Yokohama Advan S4

I have used Yokohama's on multiple vehicles in the past. Everything from a Chevy Blazer to a Camaro to Toyota MR2. Always had good luck with them.

I plan on trying this tire when the time comes for me to change tires.