Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

What is up with TSW/Mandrus???

Old 03-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry What is up with TSW/Mandrus???

Mandrus is quickly running out of most of their wheels and it doesn't look like they are replenishing their stock!! I've been watching their inventory lists on their website. Lots of zeros for qty. in stock. This has been going on for a couple of months with no increase in stock numbers. I've been told by vendors it will take 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, now I'm being told 8 weeks or more, possibly not until August!! Sounds to me like the manufacturer is in trouble and might not be making any more wheels. I mean come on, with the economy the way it is, I would think that the demand would be slowing, not increasing to the point where they can't keep up with it. It was just a few sizes in a couple of styles, but now I'm starting to see out of stock reports on most of their sizes and wheels. Any insiders heard anything?? They are probably going to lose my business since I don't feel like waiting until the end of the summer to get wheels for my car and my fiance's just in time to put them away again for winter.

No, I'm not interested in 18s or stock sizes. I've been trying to get 19s and 20s.

Had to rant, thanks!

Last edited by cgocifer; 03-10-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: What is up with TSW/Mandrus???

it is ok man I feel your pain... there will be a brighter day!! The lead time on my wheels was four months.. than I waited another two for the salt to clear up... so it was like paying to have something in 6 months.. who are you contacting to purchase the rims? I contacted D2Autosport for mine and they are a distributer of Mandrus as well, you can try reaching them..

I don't even know what to tell you I guess either wait for them to get their problems resolved or look elsewhere.. Modulare M1, Forgiato Andata, are just a few to name that are somewhat similar to the Mandrus Millenium rims..

Last edited by Sidez; 03-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:23 AM

Yep, I tried D2, getyourwheels, bigwheels.com, discounttiredirect, etc, etc. It's frustrating because the summers here don't last that long. No biggie, I'll just keep the stocks until something comes along that really appeals to me. I just really like the Milleniums.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:11 AM
RPM

I would cancel the order. It does not sound good.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:18 PM

Definitely does not look good for TSW/Mandrus. They may be a victim of the economy. Mandrus is only for Mercedes vehicles, but most Merc owners go for much more exclusive brands of wheels. I think they are selling what they have left in stock, then closing the doors. We'll see.